Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Books, I'm interested to read

1. The Shopaholic series by Sophia Kinsela (already got into the 3rd book)[can't wait for the movie, Confession of a Shoppaholic coming out this V'day]

2. The Truth About Cheating by Dr.Gary Neuman (on Oprah today)
->Why men stray and what you can do prevent it.
+1 out of 3(2.7) men will cheat and most their wives will never know about it
+92% of men who cheat said they cheat for non-sexual reasons.

I'm very interested to read this bec of course no name droppings, but I do know people that are cheating behind their partner, and probably I should ge them this book for their B'day present or their partner's B'day, well I'll get get some extra copies to be given out for usefull reason. Whihc reminds me I need to get another copy of Men from Mars and Women are from Venus.

3. He's Not That Into You (Amazing best seller already ut soince like forever, definitely gotta get me a copy and read it before I watch the movie although probably not gonna happen seeing as the movie already out since like last friday.)

4. Can You Keep A Secret by Sophia Kinsela (I told that this book is superb by EVERYONE who have read it, and I already bought me a copy just haven't got me time to read it, for the last 3 years I have been searching for it, I finally found it the day of Chinese New Year, likeI said my luck is definitely changing for the better and I like it.)

5. Men from Mars and Women are from Venus "series" (already got the 1st one but there's a bunch of theme like Mars&Venus in Bed,Mars&Venus Dating, Mars&Venus in a relationship,etc. you get the point) I surely wanna have them all.

Hopefully this list can inspire u guys to try read new books that doesn't usually interest u to read, plus if possible read them in English, there's just som much stuff that gets lost in trnaslation and it improves your english a lot,so do it. also, I don't know if they even translate these book into indonesian.

Happy reading,
OXOX
Tao Priestess

1 comment:

Tao Priestess said...

someone reports that there's error on commenting, so testing testing testing