Thursday, April 2, 2009
ok,it's been almost 3 weeks
Goddess, it's almost 3 weeks. I can't freaking believe it was just almost 3 weeks what the hell, I feel like it's been 2months or so..., but you know how I manage to know it's only been almost 3 weeks?
because I got my tattoo almost 3 weeks ago and the parlor told me to use healing ointment(salep) for 3 weeks, for 3 times a day minimum, seriously unbelievable. Not because I have to wear 3 times a day on the area where my boxer always touch, which means the ointment is always smeared away, which I think just becoming a waste, which lead me to lazily only wear them 2 times max on this third week, which makes me believe I should pro-long the ointment use for 4weeks or more for 2 times a day.
Ok, times just moves so freaking slowly this year, and I hate it, I really do I don't enjoy my time here, and feeling just like time moves oh...so freaking slowly is just ugh...killing me. Other than that, also last week was my spring break and I got NOTHING, nothng to do, nothing to wake up for, nothing to life for, and I feel so bored until I feel the need to get out of the house, IN WHICH demension do I EVER though of getting out of the house unless I have to, NEVER, mostly never. Seriously it was that bad, plus somehow I didn't even get time to update this blog of mine even after so many people ask about it... I can't believe it... My life's a hell, thank goddess school start again.(C what I mean, I'm even glad that school have started again)
This new me is not all that great, but it was to be expected, but i know I think I'm so much better than last year still. Just wish this year could be so much better than last year, much much better. Ow, and I know this is kind of gross, but my tattoo's skin do have peel off, so this is how it's going to look life for the rest of my life, and also the reason why I didn't take picture up until now,. One other thing also was kicking me in the groin, why the hell didn't I take the picture just when it's just done, why... why... why?
Ow, well I can't return the time that I have missed, but I certainly will make up for whatever I owe or missed last year, nad that's my promise.
The pic of my tattoo is on my profile picture. Hopefully soon I can make some full body shot with a really good HD camera.
Hope you guys don't mind vulgar pictures,
OXOX
Tao Priestess
PS: LOL, but I am serious about taking some vulgar pictures reall. Just try and close your eyes if you're not ready to see me in "those" kind of picture in all "position". LOL, but seriously though, I am seriously planning it, just not sure I can find a photographer that's willing to. Wakakakak.
because I got my tattoo almost 3 weeks ago and the parlor told me to use healing ointment(salep) for 3 weeks, for 3 times a day minimum, seriously unbelievable. Not because I have to wear 3 times a day on the area where my boxer always touch, which means the ointment is always smeared away, which I think just becoming a waste, which lead me to lazily only wear them 2 times max on this third week, which makes me believe I should pro-long the ointment use for 4weeks or more for 2 times a day.
Ok, times just moves so freaking slowly this year, and I hate it, I really do I don't enjoy my time here, and feeling just like time moves oh...so freaking slowly is just ugh...killing me. Other than that, also last week was my spring break and I got NOTHING, nothng to do, nothing to wake up for, nothing to life for, and I feel so bored until I feel the need to get out of the house, IN WHICH demension do I EVER though of getting out of the house unless I have to, NEVER, mostly never. Seriously it was that bad, plus somehow I didn't even get time to update this blog of mine even after so many people ask about it... I can't believe it... My life's a hell, thank goddess school start again.(C what I mean, I'm even glad that school have started again)
This new me is not all that great, but it was to be expected, but i know I think I'm so much better than last year still. Just wish this year could be so much better than last year, much much better. Ow, and I know this is kind of gross, but my tattoo's skin do have peel off, so this is how it's going to look life for the rest of my life, and also the reason why I didn't take picture up until now,. One other thing also was kicking me in the groin, why the hell didn't I take the picture just when it's just done, why... why... why?
Ow, well I can't return the time that I have missed, but I certainly will make up for whatever I owe or missed last year, nad that's my promise.
The pic of my tattoo is on my profile picture. Hopefully soon I can make some full body shot with a really good HD camera.
Hope you guys don't mind vulgar pictures,
OXOX
Tao Priestess
PS: LOL, but I am serious about taking some vulgar pictures reall. Just try and close your eyes if you're not ready to see me in "those" kind of picture in all "position". LOL, but seriously though, I am seriously planning it, just not sure I can find a photographer that's willing to. Wakakakak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Dapet inspirasi dr mana u? haha.. lucu aj.. bikin judul& tema-ny jg y.. skaligus. huahaha... emang, rada2. ga tau dapet durian jatuh dr mana. huahahaha... aneh.. wkwkkk..
Post a Comment