Friday, March 13, 2009

Dead and Gone

Ok, so first of all as usual i'm promoting my new favo song, which just happen to be hiphop/rap by T.I. featuring Justin Timberlake, of course you guys shou;dn't be wondering what other reason I would actually listen to this song except Justin Timberlake, DA! But the song is quite relevant to my "situation" that's coming up this 14 March of 1009 as you guys would know it's a white Day and the day I would get my TATs.

Ok, I haven't really been blogging bec I don't feel like anyone was actually reading since there's any comment that was left for my last 10 post or so, and it's OK. I completely understand that people have their own life to attend instead of reading mine, I get it, but just bec I get used to this blog being my Open diary I feel like if nobody reads it then why even bother writing, but I'm trying to be a optimist, and still believe at least someone still read, hopefully.

Ok, now let's go to the main point I made this post, as i mention up there I'm getting my TATs in about 31hours from now, and I'm sort of nervous scared ,yes, but NEVER even cross my mind to cancel or change or even think that this thing would be a mistake, not even a single second. so I'm sorry I know MOST of you are not very pleasant toward this idea of my getting a TATs, but it's my reason and my full-round decision that let me still "gunning" through this idea. Yes, some of you think it's ugly, some of you think/hope that I'll regret getting it someday(probably so that you can say, "I TOLD YOU SO.") , but I don't care, frankly because I just don't feel that this would be a mistake even later in the future bec I have a TRUE reason, not bec I wanna show off or being cool, I just wanna do it for me, my own selfish reason.

Any WHO, don't want to see it, RELAX i'm not going to post any pics or even give you guys any UNLESS you really asked, and if everybody asked then I'll post it here , but doubtfully will happen. and Whatever you do please just DON'T tell my FAMILY, my parents especially as I mention my TATs aren't for show off, so I would definitely keep it hidden even from my parents. Thanks for your cooperation. Wish the best for me please even if you do think I'm making a mistake, but as I always said I would like to make my own mistakes and takes complete responsibility for them even for the rest of my life, especially since that 's what ADULT DO. And I certainly WANT to be one

As the song goes, the old part of me is(will be) dead and gone and the new me will(is going to) be alright.
OXOX
Tao Priestess

PS:Oooo,hey I've been travelin' on this road to long
Just trying to find my way back home
The old me is dead and gone… dead and gone…
Ooooooo I ve been travelin' on this road to long
Just trying to find my way back home
The old me is dead and gone… dead and gone… eeyy

(J.T.)
I turn my head to the east… I don’t see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west… still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north, swallow that pill that they call pride
The old me is dead and gone, the new me will be alright
I turn my head to the east… I don’t see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west… still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north, swallow that pill that they call pride
The old me is dead and gone, the new me will be alright

Oooo,hey I've been travelin' on this road to long
Just trying to find my way back home
The old me is dead and gone… dead and gone…
Ooooooo I ve been travelin' on this road to long
Just trying to find my way back home
The old me is dead and gone… dead and gone… eeyy

No comments: