Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's Not That Into You is so the best movie, EVER!

Love Actually can kick its own ass, that's right I went there.
Plz don't think just because you mix in a multi-love-story in an all-star cast on a Chrismas event movie, that you won't get beaten. time to step down bec the best multi-love-story with an all-star cast without the X-mas factor, but add in some real life dating&marriage drama comedy is my No.1 BEST romantic comedy movie, EVER. {He's Not That Into You}

it should have been clear to me that this movie is going to be AMAZINGLY BRILIANT if only I were to actually read the book before, I think.

This movie is definitely worth dragging your butt out from the bed,wear some T-shirt and drive yourself of the movie, ALL ALONE.

And the best part about this movie unlike any other generally liked/loved romantic drama movies is that it wasn't a drama it was a comedy, which is the one I always prefer. The words,the acting,the drama were all so naturally real that I really don't feel that it was a dramatization,but more like a reality movie. it was just AWESOME&Briliant.

Go watch it,
OXOX
Tao Priestess

PS: I better get the book to my collection, SOON.

No comments: