Tuesday, September 8, 2009
A day full of reminiscencing
It takes 2 bros,700km drive,to makes me realizes what had happened for the last 5 years...
+my brothers talking to my roommate made me realizes how they have never even met before this.
+driving to mystery spot with my bros remind me of when I was driving to santa cruz with my "friend"s that now no longer have time for me in their lives.
+shopping at gilroy reminds me of the same thing, and how I have never been there for almost 2 years
+the very long drive to L.A. makes me remember I have been down this road too many times to even remember
+my coz,Lady's apartment reminds me of another friends apartment in Berkeley
+Lady's sis getting on over-drive mode, made me realizes that the argument about U.S.A. Vs Singapore between me and Lady have gone on very very long, too long....(Though I was willing to settle in agree to disagree, since last year once I realizes that we hate the same exact thing just from the opposite's country and I'm certainly very willing to get this argument over with and settle for the "peace", but she just don't see it that way or my way. I think....)
+arriving at the first house I lived in here made me realizes how things have changed yet, they just stayed the same....and on how... I was right here in my futon bed 5 years ago... Thinking how to even begin understanding this freaking No-TV on weekdays rule, and 5 years later.... Living happily with my roommates' and our baby in my favorite city in the U.S.A., sort of... And in another 11 months, I won't even remember anything about this futon bed... Or that american kids attitute that I just wanna beat the crap out of my devils-cousins 5 years ago.... And will be living peacefully within somewhere I choose to be and deciding what to doi and what's my plan up ahead in months, years, and decades.... And I know that my feeling of hate,rage,etc crap will flow away as I would only remeber this place as somewhere I have just been to, nowhere important where something crucial of my life happens, no more thoughts about possible heart attack,stroke or mental break-down will even cross my mind again... And I can feel them... Even though I'm won't actually feel them permanently until the next 11 months , but I'm certainly enjoying this trance I'm in right now... I don't wanna fight, don't wanna argue, don't wanna have to defend myself,my views and my thoughs over and over and over again.... I just wanna make peace with this place so that I can say Goodbye and actually missed it someday, though certainly not enough missing that made me wanna come back here,hopefully...
Just a small wonderfull peace just like right now...where I'm about to be dozed to the other world (dream world) in seconds, certainly will be great to feel this permanetly... Just another 11 months to enjoy, not to bare, but to really enbjoy, work hard abnd especially just going to be happy...
XOXO
Tao Priestess
+my brothers talking to my roommate made me realizes how they have never even met before this.
+driving to mystery spot with my bros remind me of when I was driving to santa cruz with my "friend"s that now no longer have time for me in their lives.
+shopping at gilroy reminds me of the same thing, and how I have never been there for almost 2 years
+the very long drive to L.A. makes me remember I have been down this road too many times to even remember
+my coz,Lady's apartment reminds me of another friends apartment in Berkeley
+Lady's sis getting on over-drive mode, made me realizes that the argument about U.S.A. Vs Singapore between me and Lady have gone on very very long, too long....(Though I was willing to settle in agree to disagree, since last year once I realizes that we hate the same exact thing just from the opposite's country and I'm certainly very willing to get this argument over with and settle for the "peace", but she just don't see it that way or my way. I think....)
+arriving at the first house I lived in here made me realizes how things have changed yet, they just stayed the same....and on how... I was right here in my futon bed 5 years ago... Thinking how to even begin understanding this freaking No-TV on weekdays rule, and 5 years later.... Living happily with my roommates' and our baby in my favorite city in the U.S.A., sort of... And in another 11 months, I won't even remember anything about this futon bed... Or that american kids attitute that I just wanna beat the crap out of my devils-cousins 5 years ago.... And will be living peacefully within somewhere I choose to be and deciding what to doi and what's my plan up ahead in months, years, and decades.... And I know that my feeling of hate,rage,etc crap will flow away as I would only remeber this place as somewhere I have just been to, nowhere important where something crucial of my life happens, no more thoughts about possible heart attack,stroke or mental break-down will even cross my mind again... And I can feel them... Even though I'm won't actually feel them permanently until the next 11 months , but I'm certainly enjoying this trance I'm in right now... I don't wanna fight, don't wanna argue, don't wanna have to defend myself,my views and my thoughs over and over and over again.... I just wanna make peace with this place so that I can say Goodbye and actually missed it someday, though certainly not enough missing that made me wanna come back here,hopefully...
Just a small wonderfull peace just like right now...where I'm about to be dozed to the other world (dream world) in seconds, certainly will be great to feel this permanetly... Just another 11 months to enjoy, not to bare, but to really enbjoy, work hard abnd especially just going to be happy...
XOXO
Tao Priestess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
yup! reminiscene spt t, jarang terjadi c.. kl msh kecil biasa lbh sering. kl kej spt t sering tjd, t justru krg bgs. krn t akan membua kesadaran u sering hilang c.. jd badan u bs bergerak dan ngapain spt biasa, tp otak u penuh bayangan akan kejadian yg sudah lampau n memori t terpanggil kembali spt film d kepala u. jd u kyk bengong. tp kadang lg, bs ad kejadian yg spt nyata n u susah utk memisahkan antar nyata ato bukan. biasa, ad jg yg spt t. wkt kecil, g sering bgt spt t. ampe gede pun, g ga tau t nyata ato ga.
kl ngajar, perlu teknik recall kyk gt buat bikin u makin pintar. jd tiap guru yg baik mesti terus sring2 mengevaluasi. kyk semacam "semedi". artiny u duduk tenang dan mengingat smua kejadian slama u ajar dan menganalisa smua yg terjadi slama u mengajar. t salah satu teknik, biar guru mjd smakin lbh baik dan lbh baik. ini ajaran dr x 1 guru g yg paling wise. hahhaa.. maklum da tua, jd da byk pengalamanny. wah, g sgt kagum ama guru g t.. hebat!! 2 tumbs up!!
Not that kind of degree of reminescene, Nai.... cm beneran inget krn ga ada yg lg dipikirin kepikiran apa bedanya dr yg dulu...
G ga pake acara bengong...kalo ampe bengong udah premonition/vision, bukan reminiscene lg namanya...
Gile, kalo guru pake kerjaannya reminiscenen mana kuat ngulang2 melulu..., kalo g mah kebanyakan ngerasa g dah pernah ngomong, and decide buat ga cerita lg...kecuali kalo emang tanpa sengaja g sering bgt sebutin....
Post a Comment