Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The fall tv shows are back...

Gossip girl is back tonite. All I can say it's very exciting to see Joanna Garcia guest-starring as a Red-head, fabulous or very hot, my heart stop beating for a sec when I saw her.... Blair&Chuck's drama have come to an end thankfully, so grateful to finally see their version of happy ending. Can't wait for Michelle Trachtenberg's guest appearance next week...

Got Bones to watch this Thursday... Yey.... and Fringe, I guess uh... and the mentalist...

Next week all shows are back, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brother and Sisters, how I met your mother, the big bang theory, House, Castle, New adventure of old christine, gary unmarried, modern family, cougar town, eastwick, Ghost whisperer and Dollhouse... wow... this is a lot.... and I even quit heroes already....
p
And as these to the shows I'm watching, over the summer (Greek, Glee, 90210, Melrose Place,etc) oh...just thankful secret life of american teenager are on a break.

Gonna be a very busy week next week....
ow.... well, just thought I let you guys know what I think is good and I'm watching...if you have the same taste as me in TV shows of course

M$TM

No comments: