Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Finals and deadlines this week , DAMN
ok, to start of the best gossip girl ever... well sort of
Goddess, heart-wrenching Heroes
(SPOILER ALERT) for those who haven't catch up to the latest episode better not read the next FEW paragraphs AT ALL
UGH what the FUCK, what the hell, shot, ugh sop un-freaking believable oh, it was all seems so perfect up until the end part, damn it come on........ Blair finally said those there little words good for her able to accept love and being nice and all thanks to he new step-dad, I guess, but Chuck just have to be the bastard narcissist, disregarding those words he been longing to hear from her; the perfect lover when he finally admits and accept her to come into his heart; but then turns into the "perfect" gentleman, and leave her with the reason of he's not good enough for her. UGH, come on!!!!!!!!!
Dan just gotta ruin everything by not playing along, and Serena just finally close that door possibly forever, this is horrible. Horrible horrible especially horrible, then again, if Dan is really going to tun out to be gay at season 3/4 then maybe this wouldn't be the worst thing, that will happen, yet I guess.
And yes the Rufus-Lily drama is firing up from BArt's funeral up until elanor's wedding. Finally they can be together again from a few decades ago, to last season when LIly choose to marry Bart bec Serena ask her to not pursue Rufus, bad choice then bad one now, but glad Serena come to accept the fact that it won't stop the love story between those two, but not answering dan's phone call to alert the breaking up of their parent before they can even finally start again. I just knew it, even since Serena's grandma giving those hints that somehow everyone never notice about Lily's secret, 1 thing I figure it has gotta be something about Rufus, but what her obsession with him in his rock star years, but gotta be something more she can't went NUTS just bec that, something more like pregnant on early years ,as in pregnant with Rufus's baby. DA, it was all figuratively solvable like some math problems that you know what the answer is that, but can't quite figure out why or how you know that you have the right answer when you haven't even start to calculating those numbers , yet. And it's all confirm when in the end Rufus said, "All I needed to know was, is it a girl or a boy?" Huh, figures. Am I, right? or am I RIGHT!
Heroes unfreaking-believable, how the hell, well figure athur uses the power he stole from hiro, and the "thing" and after making the serum he died. Sylar kill him, ugh damn it. Peter haven't got his power back yet. Hiro lost his power and stuck in time, 16 years ago, come on, Damn it. Claire returned to the future. DAMn it I almost cried when it was Kristen Bell's body lying on the sand ugh, come ON! Damn well where would I'll be able to see Kristin Bell again. huh..........
(SPOILER's OVER)
ow well, all over this week next week no new episodes not that I'll HERE anyway, yup we reach that middle point of mid-season where it finally no new episodes of our favorites shows. not until next yea anyway too bad my cable can only show up until 2 weeks ahead of the tv shows schedule, so won't get to record Scrubs ne home at ABC channel, witgh the premiere episode guess starring Coutney COX, ugh so wanna watch, guess watch online should have to do it. Plus new shows like Tust me with my favorites comedy actos, it's gonna be awesome. Plus Priviledged is con tinuing on Jan, I know very ealy huh, weell I wouldn'y be here since I'm leaving this freaking continent on 15 dec 2008 13.05 from SFO and arrive at 17 dec 2008 around 1 a.m. and will be in Sing for about 44 hours, I should be in J-Town, Indo, my hometown from 18dec 21.45, ok, so when then you all called me on my indo cell ok.
I'll be in sing from 4 jan 2008 - 12 probably jan 2008, then go back to j-town again to plan my sweet 21 if there's anything to plan eally I'm somehow no longer in a very celebratory mood, I guess it's true what people said about the fun of the "preparation" but when it come to the "celebratory" part is not such fun. So yeah probably not going to be any party later, but let's see if there's any mood changes happen when I'm finally back in ASia after the longest time that I have been stuck here in a year EVER. Thank Goddess I'll be in ASia twice next year, people on the early year for my B'day and Chinese New Year, DA!~!!! and on summer my Kris Flyer miles redeems ticket was up at Jusy 25 exactly so I get to go home on mid year woho, then agian this would mean I can't eally do summer school, which mean I wouldn't be graduating MAy of next year probably, my graduation gonna be delayed up to the year end, dunno whether to be happy about it or not, but I guess it gives me a break on my "deadline" and whther or not I could get into an intenship programs or somethin. Hopefully Grad school fo S2, but don't bet on it I am still dying slowly and from my anger issue is totally uncontrolable vey lately and since everyone been saying thaty I finally found out whatever the hell reason is and I'm pretty sure it's all about the longest stay I have ever been in here or probably about my very fist summer here, and for the freaking first time I got sick and in so badly sick that I'm just wanna drop dead, those stupid annoying make mes wanna feel like fainting headache, ugh, come on.....
I'm sure I'll be at my calm center once I'm outta here or when it's touch dwon on SING, can't wait.
OXOX
Tao Priestess
Goddess, heart-wrenching Heroes
(SPOILER ALERT) for those who haven't catch up to the latest episode better not read the next FEW paragraphs AT ALL
UGH what the FUCK, what the hell, shot, ugh sop un-freaking believable oh, it was all seems so perfect up until the end part, damn it come on........ Blair finally said those there little words good for her able to accept love and being nice and all thanks to he new step-dad, I guess, but Chuck just have to be the bastard narcissist, disregarding those words he been longing to hear from her; the perfect lover when he finally admits and accept her to come into his heart; but then turns into the "perfect" gentleman, and leave her with the reason of he's not good enough for her. UGH, come on!!!!!!!!!
Dan just gotta ruin everything by not playing along, and Serena just finally close that door possibly forever, this is horrible. Horrible horrible especially horrible, then again, if Dan is really going to tun out to be gay at season 3/4 then maybe this wouldn't be the worst thing, that will happen, yet I guess.
And yes the Rufus-Lily drama is firing up from BArt's funeral up until elanor's wedding. Finally they can be together again from a few decades ago, to last season when LIly choose to marry Bart bec Serena ask her to not pursue Rufus, bad choice then bad one now, but glad Serena come to accept the fact that it won't stop the love story between those two, but not answering dan's phone call to alert the breaking up of their parent before they can even finally start again. I just knew it, even since Serena's grandma giving those hints that somehow everyone never notice about Lily's secret, 1 thing I figure it has gotta be something about Rufus, but what her obsession with him in his rock star years, but gotta be something more she can't went NUTS just bec that, something more like pregnant on early years ,as in pregnant with Rufus's baby. DA, it was all figuratively solvable like some math problems that you know what the answer is that, but can't quite figure out why or how you know that you have the right answer when you haven't even start to calculating those numbers , yet. And it's all confirm when in the end Rufus said, "All I needed to know was, is it a girl or a boy?" Huh, figures. Am I, right? or am I RIGHT!
Heroes unfreaking-believable, how the hell, well figure athur uses the power he stole from hiro, and the "thing" and after making the serum he died. Sylar kill him, ugh damn it. Peter haven't got his power back yet. Hiro lost his power and stuck in time, 16 years ago, come on, Damn it. Claire returned to the future. DAMn it I almost cried when it was Kristen Bell's body lying on the sand ugh, come ON! Damn well where would I'll be able to see Kristin Bell again. huh..........
(SPOILER's OVER)
ow well, all over this week next week no new episodes not that I'll HERE anyway, yup we reach that middle point of mid-season where it finally no new episodes of our favorites shows. not until next yea anyway too bad my cable can only show up until 2 weeks ahead of the tv shows schedule, so won't get to record Scrubs ne home at ABC channel, witgh the premiere episode guess starring Coutney COX, ugh so wanna watch, guess watch online should have to do it. Plus new shows like Tust me with my favorites comedy actos, it's gonna be awesome. Plus Priviledged is con tinuing on Jan, I know very ealy huh, weell I wouldn'y be here since I'm leaving this freaking continent on 15 dec 2008 13.05 from SFO and arrive at 17 dec 2008 around 1 a.m. and will be in Sing for about 44 hours, I should be in J-Town, Indo, my hometown from 18dec 21.45, ok, so when then you all called me on my indo cell ok.
I'll be in sing from 4 jan 2008 - 12 probably jan 2008, then go back to j-town again to plan my sweet 21 if there's anything to plan eally I'm somehow no longer in a very celebratory mood, I guess it's true what people said about the fun of the "preparation" but when it come to the "celebratory" part is not such fun. So yeah probably not going to be any party later, but let's see if there's any mood changes happen when I'm finally back in ASia after the longest time that I have been stuck here in a year EVER. Thank Goddess I'll be in ASia twice next year, people on the early year for my B'day and Chinese New Year, DA!~!!! and on summer my Kris Flyer miles redeems ticket was up at Jusy 25 exactly so I get to go home on mid year woho, then agian this would mean I can't eally do summer school, which mean I wouldn't be graduating MAy of next year probably, my graduation gonna be delayed up to the year end, dunno whether to be happy about it or not, but I guess it gives me a break on my "deadline" and whther or not I could get into an intenship programs or somethin. Hopefully Grad school fo S2, but don't bet on it I am still dying slowly and from my anger issue is totally uncontrolable vey lately and since everyone been saying thaty I finally found out whatever the hell reason is and I'm pretty sure it's all about the longest stay I have ever been in here or probably about my very fist summer here, and for the freaking first time I got sick and in so badly sick that I'm just wanna drop dead, those stupid annoying make mes wanna feel like fainting headache, ugh, come on.....
I'm sure I'll be at my calm center once I'm outta here or when it's touch dwon on SING, can't wait.
OXOX
Tao Priestess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment