Sunday, December 28, 2008
Vacation so far
As you all should know first of all.
Due to my lack of energy to plan stuff, and other late work I need to make up during this vacation time, I AM NOT going to plan (as in to call, check schedule&availability of when All my friends can hang out, plus also not thinking of anywhere to go or what to do) anything, so unless my friends or whoever it is have made the plan, I'll probably just be at home hibernating and all like a polar bear, but if they do make the effort to make a plan and all I'll do my best to follow along.
2nd reason why I decided not to plan anything is because most of my friends are all on their last semester of S1, so they have got thesis to write finals of all finals to study, and trials to be prepared for, so I really don't think that they would have any time to spend anyway, which is my primary eason on deciding to stop over on Sing up until New Year, 1 Jan of 2009, but some family planned vacations was in order, so I was forced to arrive in J-Town ealier than I planned, which was 18 of Dec. My family trip to Bdg just ended yesterday and am I glad, sort of that it did, kinda, most likely. The reason for this is that I know ahead of time that this family trip isn't going to be as fun as the one I went with Windy,and his Untar "people" (TarQ2's Junior High who goes to Untar). And family trips usually never was much fun. Anyway besides proven that I stand corrected about most of the future that I manage to predict, I also grateful for hating/disliking my family more is definitely helping me, not to be in a mood to shop or eat in this matter. I'm good either way, my anger issue has definitely went overboard, I'm guess my first summer in US cause this effect hopefully my 10days in sing from 4-15 JAn 09 will clear this thing up.
3. Final thing I would like to mention is that I'm definitely canceling my Sweet 21 B'day bash bec of the guest invites are all or mostly unavailable due to their finals happening on the same week, I felt bad about wasting their time, trying to make it to my stupid B'day rather than doing their best on their finals, I DEFINITELY do not want my B'day to be one of the reason that they couldn't have done any better. So I declared my event gone, in order to "help" in a way I can only think of or do. AFterall, as I mention I'm so damn freaking tired with this year's unluckiness towad the rabbit zodiak community, I decided to stop asking for disastous thing to happen by not trying to plan stuff, and go with the flow, sort of, hopefully you all understnad and know what I mean. So I'll have fun any how on , my hibernating vacation with or without my friends, so Don't feel guilty about not being able to accompany me while I'm in J-Town. Put you needs before mine, ok!
Anyhow Friends forever and Keep in touch
OXOX
Tao Priestess/M$tm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment