Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Lonely as ever
You know after watching the trilogy movie of The Librarian.
All three, The Quest for The Spear, Return to Solomon's Mine, The Curse of The Judas Chalice.
I realized something, I realized that I love adventure movies, as in tomb's raider kind of movie, maybe not like The Da Vinci Code, or National Treasure, but the kind like Indiana Jones although I'm not particularly like Indiana Jones movies, I dunno maybe bec it didn't have any touch of magic that I was hoping for, kind of like The Librarian or Tomb Raider.
Anyway besides that I completely realized, of course after that main point of the entire story line behind the third movie of The Librarian, Curse of The Judas Chalice. I swear it was like watching twilight all over again, literally just with different ending more or so, but definitely realize something else. It wasn't only Cupid, God&Goddess of love that was "cursed" with not being able to "love", but many more basically all God&Goddess can't "love" due to their "job" of ruling something, also those "chosen" people that also got not only a "job" or the "calling" to their "fate/destiny" , but also got their lives sucked into them completely, no time for family events, no time to spend with friends, and definitely no time for dating, love life, that special significant other; in other words no time for any personal matter at all. So, these "chosen" people might even be more unluckier than Cupid, God or Goddess bec these people had the chance and even might actually found their soul mate or true love even, but bec of the needs or the feel of the duty to fulfil their "fate/destiny", so they have to let them go. It's just unbelievable, I mean for all we know Cupid, God & Goddess might not be blessed to have a soul mate or true love to begin with, but these people do have that someone for them, but they just "forced" to sacrifice themselves and let them go, as for their happiness in love.
It's just sad and very touching to let your soul mate or your true love go for all the "right" reasons, don't you think so?
OXOX
Tao Priestess
PS: For those of you who are lucky enough to find your soul mate or true love, be happy with it. Don't ever let them go! If they're happy to be with you and they want to be with you, why would you be STUPID enough to let them go!? You should really know that if you did leave them for selfish enough reasons, then you're just a FREAKING IDIOT!
All three, The Quest for The Spear, Return to Solomon's Mine, The Curse of The Judas Chalice.
I realized something, I realized that I love adventure movies, as in tomb's raider kind of movie, maybe not like The Da Vinci Code, or National Treasure, but the kind like Indiana Jones although I'm not particularly like Indiana Jones movies, I dunno maybe bec it didn't have any touch of magic that I was hoping for, kind of like The Librarian or Tomb Raider.
Anyway besides that I completely realized, of course after that main point of the entire story line behind the third movie of The Librarian, Curse of The Judas Chalice. I swear it was like watching twilight all over again, literally just with different ending more or so, but definitely realize something else. It wasn't only Cupid, God&Goddess of love that was "cursed" with not being able to "love", but many more basically all God&Goddess can't "love" due to their "job" of ruling something, also those "chosen" people that also got not only a "job" or the "calling" to their "fate/destiny" , but also got their lives sucked into them completely, no time for family events, no time to spend with friends, and definitely no time for dating, love life, that special significant other; in other words no time for any personal matter at all. So, these "chosen" people might even be more unluckier than Cupid, God or Goddess bec these people had the chance and even might actually found their soul mate or true love even, but bec of the needs or the feel of the duty to fulfil their "fate/destiny", so they have to let them go. It's just unbelievable, I mean for all we know Cupid, God & Goddess might not be blessed to have a soul mate or true love to begin with, but these people do have that someone for them, but they just "forced" to sacrifice themselves and let them go, as for their happiness in love.
It's just sad and very touching to let your soul mate or your true love go for all the "right" reasons, don't you think so?
OXOX
Tao Priestess
PS: For those of you who are lucky enough to find your soul mate or true love, be happy with it. Don't ever let them go! If they're happy to be with you and they want to be with you, why would you be STUPID enough to let them go!? You should really know that if you did leave them for selfish enough reasons, then you're just a FREAKING IDIOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment