To love each other even when we hate each other.No running, ever. Nobody walks out no matter what happen.Take care of each other even when we're old and smelly and senile.This is Forever.Meredith GreyDerek Shepherd
Saturday, May 16, 2009
A Grey's Wedding
On the 100Th episode of Grey's Anatomy, certainly we all though that Meredith and Derek are finally getting married, but the ending was much more elegant and beautiful.
And so now on the Season Finale, They finally did got married. OK, I know I have always said that without marriage being legalized by law, you're not really married, but this raises the question of how about couples that aren't allowed to get married, like same -sex couple, etc. And Meredith&Derek answers my question with their own contract of marriage promises that they wrote on the post it note and then signed. I'm totally agree that they are married not because they want to spend the rest of their lives with each other, but because they managed to signed that contract to be with each other forever, that contract, a written one, not oral one is what I would say their marriage become official Although not legal.
Some people just can't take the step of signing this contract to be with each other forever, they may tell other people that they're married in their mind, but as I said oral contract doesn't give that sense of commitment of not-leaving each other through sickness and health, poor and rich, etc.
Here is the quote of the contract that Derek and Meredith signed:
Derek said marriage is made up of vows, commitment, and contract. So this is what they do write these into a blue post it, and both sign them, and post it into Mer's locker. They're finally married everyone. I'm so happy.... if only the ending of the episode wasn't a cliff hanger I would have been estatic with this ending.
My tattoo, my promise is also forever,
OXOX
Tao Priestess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment