Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She's coming as fast as she can

OK, How I met your mother is certainly one of the funniest sitcom on TV, replacing the legendary F.R.I.E.N.D.S on TV or was believed to be somewhat like that.

So I relate to Ted Mosebly the main character deeply bec he's also looking for Mrs.Right and the sitcom is about explaining to his future children about the journey on how he was to met their mother, hence the title of the sitcom, How I Met Your Mother.

In last night's episode, Ted ran into in Stella, his ex-fiance(he was dumped at the altar for the ex-fiance's ex lover/father of her daughter) and her boyfriend/ex/baby-daddy, 7 months after the "left at the altar incident"(because Stella finally realize that she's still in love with her ex/baby daddy.) And so this guy, Stella's now lover again is trying to make up& cleanse his guilt of 'stealing" Stella from Ted, moments away before the ceremony. After Ted explained that, he's no longer wants Stella (which is true) he mentions that he doesn't want someone that would leave her at the altar for her ex. And the next day Stella was dumped, and asked Ted to help him talk to Tony, the BF, baby daddy, etc because Tony listen to Ted. And after bailing Barney out from jail and Stella admit that Tony was the one. 

Ted: "Ok, I'm gonna say something out loud that I have been doing a very good job of not saying lately. What you and tony have, what I thought for a second that you and I had, what I know that Lily and Marshall have."
"I want that, I do. I keep waiting for it to happen and waiting for it to happen and I guess I'm just tired of waiting."
"And that is all I'm going to say on that subject."

Stella: " You know I once talk my way out of a speeding ticket." 
Ted: "Really"
S: nodding her head, "I was heading to my paernts house and doing 90 on this country road and I got pulled over. So this cop, gets out of his car and swagger on over like `Young lady, I have been waiting for you all day.` So I looked up and say I'm so sorry officer, I got her as fast as I could."
T: "Hehehe, for real ?"
S: " Nah, just a little joke."
"I know that you're tired of waiting and you might have to wait a little while more, but she's on her way, Ted. And She's getting here as fast as she can."

Ok, so I know right now I sound like the worst hypocrite that I have hate for a while, it's when I tell someone about something and they didn't even take my words for consideration or didn't credit me for my own words and when someone else said the same thing, and they "bought" it I feel so pissed that that person didn't listen to me, but one word from whoever, he/she listens to thenm like a destiny calling. I know my friends, my family and almost everyone I know have told me that I'm to young for children, marriage, serious relationship, or even dating in this matter, but whenever I said to them that I'm tired of waiting, they always said, " Be patient, she'll come someday, just be patient." either that or they would told me to stop waiting and start looking. 

So, here I am doing the same thing that I hate when someone else does it, it's not that I didn't listen to them when they're talking to me, but it's just nothing I haven't heard of before and yes, I'm sorry, but the line here was that  She's coming as fast as she can, well actually it's she's getting here as fast as she can, but I actually like mine better. And even though it has almost the close meaning towards what everybody's been saying to me all this time, but I can feel the different reaction to those words coming from me, my soul it's like my soul knows that the line is true and that she's really coming as fast as she can. And I had my heartache at ease once again, ready to wait, and wait, and wait some more until she's here, just because I believe, no... because I know that she's coming as fast as she can. and I won't complain no more. It was either because of this line or because if my tattoo that symbolizes that I will wait for her forever and ever through space and time. Maybe, it's both, but I do feel better either way.
 
I wanna thank my friends for all the support they hae given me in accompanying me in waiting for her. I'm so blessed to be able to got all of your support through out all these years and I couldn't imagine my life without you guys.
Thank you so much,
OXOX
Tao Priestess

PS: Probably next time I ask, complain, or whining about this stuff, you should say this line (She's coming as fast as she can)
NEVER SAY "Be patient." or I might just rip your mouth out.
I'm just saying...

4 comments:

Naidelyn said...

yup! yup! yup! BE PATIENT!!!!

nanti ada saatny akan tiba juga.

semua ada waktunya.

Be..patient...

Tao Priestess said...

Well, I said in my PS: that YOU should STOP saying be patient.
Instead just say she's coming as fast as she can.

Skrg tiap kali g denger disuruh sabar darah gua mendidih, tau maknay plz jgn ngomong itu lg.

Naidelyn said...

emh.., g lupa. seharusnya, g juga da menghapus kata itu. g tau org2 tak suka kata itu. okay! g akan mencoba untuk menghapuskan kata2 itu di dalam kamus g.

Tao Priestess said...

Thank you......