Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Women and Beauty
Last night I found a couple of revelation about women and life, etc. It's not that big of a deal or anything, but I'm so glad to hear about them.
Ok, on the season finale of Castle. So Richard Castle went shopping with her family, to find the "perfect" prom dress for his daughter after after a few dresses, the daughter still ask for her father's opinion and the father still said that she looks beautiful no matter what dress she wear (well, take into consideration that in this episode of the murder of a plastic surgeon ,and a "cat-like" woman, literally, in one of the probable suspect is a plastic-surgery addict that have bout 3 face lift until her face look a tranny, and like a cougar, literally.) So of course the father is very concern that his daughter is so imminent to look pretty, on the outside. then the grandmother come with another dress and after the daughter left to the changing room. the grandmother explain to his son, the father about women's insecurity. She said that no matter how much you(men) tried to tell us we look beautiful, we(women) always manage find that 1 flaw that we are born with either it was small breast, flat butt, a wrinkle face, too much lips, etc. We(women) would do almost anything to cover this imperfect part of us, and with the perfect dress, the right shoes, and a touch of make up. We'll believe that we are perfect. And then the daughter/granddaughter come out and it's one of those moment of life that that's you're breath away and realize that she is wearing The Dress that makes her looked Perfect.
So, this scene makes me think and learned about a thing or two, that beauty is IN&OUT. No matter how you look at it, I mean when we know someone for a long time we should be able to see their inner beauty/ugliness in that matter, and the thing about outer beauty is that it's a act to show the inner beauty outside, or they're just trying to cover the inner ugliness that we have by our outer beauty, so we will be fooled long enough by their outer until it's too late to realize their inner ugliness. So then what do I about this new info, since I'm always been a deep follower of inner beauty? I guess I have to balance it out. It's not only about soul-mate, but also genetic-mate. Don't you know that research have shown that we're a physically attracted to people that have the most opposite/different from our own genetics. It's because well the instinct of survival to try not to make a "faulty" new-born by consummating with people that have very close genetic relationship with our own, but also to versify the newborn's genetic so that he would have more survival-rate genetically. Ow, well it's just something I know. So balance between inner and outer beauty = soul-mate+genetic-mate would be your perfect mate. I would say.
Wish me luck to be able to find her someday,
OXOX
Tao Priestess
So, guess what they're not physically attracted to the person that have the most opposite/different genetic make up than they are. Instead they're attracted to the person that have the most similar genetic make up with them. Certainly, this is one reason we can pin point where incest come from. And you know what happen to baby that was born form incest, technically genetic "faulty" or have some degree of high risk of genetic illness death.
I'm just saying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment