Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to school

ok, after resting or less than 10days on my holiday also minus time wasted on my youngest cousin.
I'm finally back in SF well 1 hour away from the actually city,but yeah I'm back here in the Bay Area.Yesterday my 1st day of school didn't start so well, although I'm getting good at waking up 9 a.m. in the morning for those of u that knows me definitely sure that it's a very hard thing to do for me, but I'm glad no I can wake up earlier than usual, but still not early enough, I'm only register for 4 class this semester and 2 of them are about the same time so, i seriously need to drop 1 of my classes and there is about 12 classes that I have to manage to pass in order to graduate next year on may 2009. So I was thinking of doing 6 classes this fall and another 6classes next spring,and so if I were to fail or drop 1/2 two classes at that time I can still graduate on may 2009 just have to owe 1/2 classes and took them on summer 2009 a month or 2 extra here, ugh as much as I don't like it I don't seem to have any other choices since my counselor told me that it's impossible for someone to do 6 classes on a semester well not with good grades anyway, but I told them of course I know that and I know my limitation if I can't handle it then of course I'll drop a class or so.
Now my dilemma is to add a couple of classes this week, but have to make sure those classes are not in the morning, of course and also that those classes are not offered in summer, bec the classes that is offered in summer I can just take it in the summer after graduation if I have to, so that I won't owe classes after graduation that's only offer in fall or spring then I'm totally screwed bec it means staying her for at least 6 more months or maybe even a year and I could cry, although I can't cry, see it's that bad. Ugh, ok so there's this class today that it's not offered in summer and and might not be offered in spring either, and I know the teacher is amazing, but if I add this class then I will be going to school on Monday-Thursday, and it usually won't be a problem except that my school is 45 mins away, so lessening my trip to school by a day is totally a great move to lessen my gasoline intake, but I guess I'll just have to try and see if I can actually add the class first since it's full, so wish me luck I guess

Ciao, OXOX
Tao Priestess

2 comments:

Young Majesty said...

u'll get through it

Tao Priestess said...

Than you,Prince of Meanest for believing in me.
XXX,
Tao Priestest