Friday, August 29, 2008

To compromise or to be compromise

My day today was actually quite well, so far tonight I managed to watch the funny movie House bunny. Anna Farris is so funny. I just can't stop laughing during the whole entire movie. It amazing, I really think you all should watch it. So I went with my couple friends, FashionDiva and LaidBackGuy. They have been dating for over a year. And currently facing problems, kind of serious, but I really have high hope that they will be able to make it and compromise into each other. It just really get me thinking about compromising for someone you love is there any limit to it, or do we just compromise until we're the one that become compromised one. I mean could there be a line in compromising for someone, and if there is where would the line be at? Is it over the line to compromise your family, your dreams and your needs for someone that you love? or is it still not enough? or could it be that we can only compromise for the other one because we're madly in love with him/her, but he/she is in love with his /herself?
I don't know is it okay to actually change who you truly are for someone that loves you or should someone that loves you, should loves you the way you are and change nothing?
I dunno which is the right answers and yet I do feel that when you change something that's true to yourself it might just changes those things that makes our partner fall in love with us in the first place, but if we don't change then how do we stop annoying our partner with those stuff that drives them crazy, like: never put the toilet seat down, etc
I wanna know which is the truth not only bec I'm going to be a marriage counselor someday, but also bec I want to have a great relationship with someone and be able to be a part of someone, and still keeping true to yourself? But is there actually any way to know which one is right for you and which one is right for your partner. Is there anyway to do something right on the matter ot tro compromise or to be compromised? or maybe the answers are all along with us, or maybe just in time it shows itself, but how can I know for sure about compromising for someone? is it my heart will tell me what to do, but isn't mind should also be part of the compromising? I need help if any of you can actually tell me more about this compromising matter please leave a comment.
Thank you all for listening, until my time to decide how to compromise for someone, I'm just running through this matter in my thoughts.

For my friends, I hope you all have better luck in love.
OX OX
Tao Priestess

2 comments:

Young Majesty said...

sometimes there's no positive or negavite

sometimes there's no compromise or be compromised

sometimes we just have to know which one should be done and which one shouldn't be

we're all human being, are you ?
so i guess, we know what's right and what's wrong

it's not about changing one-self, it's more about becoming one-self [in the future]

Tao Priestess said...

Huh, never thought of it that way before. Then again, I'm also out of touch with my heart and feelings, so that might confuses me.
Thank for the tips
The wise prince have spoken, I couldn't be more grateful

OXOX, Tao Priestess