Thursday, August 28, 2008

Screw it, I'm screwed?

Well, as you all know this week I'm trying to add classes so that I can graduate on time, May 2009, but I'm afraid that it might not going to happen just yet. Since there is this morning class that I needed and so far it's not offered in spring and I'm thinking it's also not offered in summer, so I figure for now it's only offered in fall Demeter, but with the early morning timing ,which is 9.35-10.50. I really2 have a bad time with morning classes since 1st I'm not a morning person of course. The last time I take morning classes I ended up with missing half from all the class meeting and also ended up with a "C" great and that's only bec I love the subject taught on that class and it manages me to read the book and everything, also with all the points deducted from turning my assignment late. So I finally decided why do ?I even going to take this morning class if I'm surely going to miss half of the class meeting and weren't able to do well on it it'll only hurt me, and my GPA(Grade point average) can't suffer anymore than it already is, especially if ?I'm going to get my master's or S2. I need to be on top of my game in my school work and besides that I aiming to get a great internship, so to help my resume and everything and I figure maybe if I were to stay a couple of months more or even until the year end of 2009 (Yuck!)
That.... maybe..... it.... won't be .................................................S o .............Bad?
well, I'm going getting shivers from saying it, but I do know what other worse thing that could happen that I cant step up and take up the challenge to graduate from a bachelor/S1 even more S2/Master's
So I guess I just have to suck it up, and step up from here, since even if my mom will be yelling and she will about me taking a year more in college that my cousin Lady or even about now paying 6 more monthly rent for me to late graduate, just hopefully I got a great internship to back up my decision, or if not then I just have to graduate with shame, since I don't have anything useful to help me backed up my late graduation decision, so I'm hoping for all the best and i wish you all can wish me a good luck on my study and that it maybe worth it to graduate later than may 2009. Hiks4... I might not have the choice. I really just hope that I do make the right decision about this. Ans as soon as this day is over my effort to add more class will be over, maybe, since the monday class I'm trying to add is not going to be in session until September 8th since next monday is The Labor day, it's a holiday. So anyway, today at school I'm going to have to attend my scheduled class and take off in the middle of the class to attend my once only online class meeting in another class, and then hit the bookstore before the closed and get all my books for the classes that I'm in so far and go me get some more rest since this weekend is going to be H.A.R.S.H.
I have to:
-Finish that half final paper from my summer class that my teacher are giving me an incomplete grade for
-Unpack my luggage from my holiday to Atlanta, yes I haven't unpack
-go to temple and pray for the well being of my roommate's baby, and my families
-Since apparently from a couple of class that I have attend it seems like although the last day of class for fall is at 15th August, 16-22 august if the final week, most of my class use the last day for class for finals and stuff rather than on final week so it that applies to all my classes then I" might just be able to get my holiday earlier by one week extra week in singapore would be heaven, and because of that I might just decided to come back to indo at 26 dec rather than 1jan 2009. So absolutely change my flights tickets home to Asia
-Clean my room
-check all my mail
-prepare to pay next month rent.
-get my car's window tint dark, very dark the sun over here is so cruel and especially witht the dry weather where I have to wear lotion from fall-spring and sunblock for summer, unlike in indo and sing where it's humid. And I don't get why people think humid it's abad think so u sweat a little, big deal, do u know that sweat throws out all the toxin that's from your body and skin, also it's meant to cool you off, so you won't get heat stroke/ you brain get's fried during summer time like this, and you were wondering why people is getting heat stroke over here where it's dry and not at florida where it's hot, Da... bec florida is like Indo it's also humid, so people sweat.
Freaking idiotic american, plus including my most feisty cousin, Lady who's now in UCLA, who absolutely willing to get a heat stroke just because it's less sweaty.
-get my car wash
-return all my friend's stuff in my garage
-clean out my Dvr of old shows so that it have enough space for the premiere week in the last week of september where all my life support or favorite shows come back on TV. Oh, Grey's Anatomy including the earliest season premiere for fall shows, the very infamous, mind-blowingly inappropriate, Gossip Girl
-Schedule my study time for reall because this is when I can't actually just pull my paper out on an all -niter effort, so definitely divide my study time graciously.
-Take a lot of kg out before went back to Asia, my health is just getting worse and worse with all the fatty food that of course Us, only have. I'm starting to get a high blood pressure like my dad and it's bad... really2 bad.
-Get some support for my stress, which mean hitting the cinema to watch House Bunny, and also Hamlet 2/Disaster movie for a very2 good laugh
-what else, well, trying to concentrate less on the future and more on the present, I guess, rite?

And of course I only decided to make a couple of the effort listed here bec of my good friend Prince of The Meanest(www.diamondskin.blogspot.com) who have change so much and definitely makes me want to change and be a better person. Goddess know I wouldn't do half of the stuff on thst list, but together we will step up and be EXTRA-ORDINARY, and of course if the "old" Prince of 'The Meanest is reading this he would definitely say, "Like I wasn't extra-ordinary already!"

I hope the best for both of our effort and wish that all of our friend will support us until the "end."
Best wishes to you too, Sherlong and Merlion
PS:Together we can be extra-ordinary just by supporting each other. So I thank you all.

until next time,
OX OX
Tao Priestess

2 comments:

Young Majesty said...

Yeah !! i would still say

"i am extraordinary, i always were and I always have been" !!

anyway : when u making blog, could u please check ur grammars ?? u're living n studying in USA, ur grammars most likely getting better not worse !!

about this one blog

i guess u just have to be patient, like what u always told me

it's hard for me [i dont think it's difficult for u]

it's hard for me - but it's still bearable

i guess u can do the same

Tao Priestess said...

yeah I always never check my grammar. and most of the time just misspelled everything I'm sorry about that, but when I write I just write and definitely not using my brain. and dprd u protes grammar gua yah palingan g tulis pake indo, or so, since nobody beside indo people that'll read this blog.
Yes my writing skill are just d worst.

Peace,
Tao Priestess