Sunday, August 31, 2008
To have faith is...
Ok, so before I come back and continue on my blog from before I just have to get something out of my chest before the heat is gone.
So Miss Fashion Diva is asking me since I'm a Taoist and Taoism purpose is more towards longevity, then why are you eating all unhealthy food and stuff isn't it against the purpose of of Taoism. Ok, I told her,well also with LaidBackGuy mention that Taoism doing longevity by meditation, and also other ways that I haven't mention like controlling your Chakra/Chi (tenaga dalam) and evrything alike. And Miss FashionDiva then go on saying, "But meditation only makes your mind calms and everything and if you don't eat right then what's the use of a calm min, it can't help you live longer when your liver is broken or you have cancer or any deathly illness." Well she said something like that. And of course stupidly I answer before I realize something, I said, "well, what we believe in mediatation can bring more than calm mind." Then after saying that she said, "Ok, like what, what kind of stories have you heard, about people what do they manage to do with meditation only?" Then finally like and idiot I finally realize, and ask LaidBackGuy, " Is she the kind of person that didn't believe in something, if there wasn't reasearch on it?" He answers, "YES." Da of course, that's why she quits whatever her religion is before Kristen/Catholics whatever, how come I haven't come to this conclusion until now, she doesn't have any faith, well maybe a fashion sense, but definitely not faith. She's totaly live inside a bos that says, "No Proof, No Believing." And she keeps on firing me with, "What have you heard about what meditation can cause." Ok, so I said,"Think of that meditation can cause everything and anything and that the options is unlimited." She said ok, " the option is unlimited, but what have you heard that it could do?" Oh, my Goddess until that time finally I truly realized, nothing I said will never be enough because, she need proof, and FAITH is believe in something that has no proof, believing in higher power that might or might not exist, that's what faith all about isn't it? And I stopped talking bec there's no way to make her understand what I feel, what I believe in, and my faith. Whatever I say wil never be enough. "I give up. Nothing I said will ever be enough because you'll always need proof." I said and then she said, "Well, if meditation can makes me buy a new dress, then I will meditate." Wow, I didn't realize that she can't have faith, but also her priority is absolutely not normal, or crazy. I dunno what else to say to her, and then I said, "Unlimited. It's is a very hard word to understand." to LaidBackGuy, who's wiping his windshield, and enjoy watching our fight and he thinks, it's funny. I also did, but she didn't. WOW, And she said something to her boyfriend and then LaidBackGuy told me what she told him, "she said that even the universe has its limit." Oh, my Goddess." It's like comunicating into a brick wall, no matter how hard you scream unless of course you have "super" voice of some sort it'll never change or budge, it's useless and a waste of time of course. So I know now that unless I give her a prove that she can actually seen/heard before, she won't ever believe even then i'm not sure that she'll believe. Also, well I can't really give her that because I'm not even into that deep into Taoism, yet and so far even anybody I know that is deeprer into taoism that I am haven't heard any magical things/miracles or wahtever that Miss FashionDiva wants as prove. So I totally give up to whatever she wanted to say, and just said, "Wow, i'm just glad that you're major is not art." (bec living in that box would have definitely cut your career even before it begins, and an artist should never have lived in a box bec it means that their inspiration and their mind is limited and it's not something that you want in an artist, right?) Tehn I said to LaidBackGuy, " Do you think this is mhy math is such a hard subject to her bec she didn't get what the hel is infinity means in math." After thinking about it now, I should have said, "I don't get why math is such a hard subject for her bec with all those logic boxes in her mind you would think she could have been a scientiest or a mathematician, like Thomas Alpha Edison or whoever genius, oh Einstein." well whatever, and then when I went to open my house door, Miss FashionDiva roll down her windows, and asking me for more "proof". I said, "have faith and you don't need proof." or something like that. and somehow I stupidly falls and give her and example, like living forever or longevity potion, etc. why do I ever speak in a debate, Hello my mind don't work that fast that's why I always lose to my brothers when it comes to a tongue fight/debate.Da. So I fall into her "trap" and she ask ok, then where is the longevity portion and who have live forever." I said, "I dunno." (Oh,my Goddess wow definitely no faith is inside of her.)"HAVE FAITH!" then, "You're enjoying this,aren't you?" to LaidBackGuy on the driver side. Then she goes on her on "whatever" mode. and they drove away. And I went inside and writing this blog now.
Ok, so do you think that she's right? that no proof, then you won't believe it?
I'm not not saying I'm right either bec I have faith and it don't matter in the end, even if we might know someday that what I believe in is true or not bec it's true for me bec I have have my faith on it, It din't matter, different story with her of course, DA...
Well, I just wanna share this with you all and I didn't have any interntion to start a war on religion or bliefs or whatever bec I'm a feminist and I believe in that it's all about choices and everyone has the right on their own choices, whether you like or not right, they decide their own choices on what to believe and what not, right? or not It don't matter to me.
Ps: I have known Miss FashionDiva for like almost 3 years I would say, and this doesn't cahnge a thing on our friendship don't worry, especially since she doesn't major in religion or arts in that matter, and that her interest are of course fashion, so It didn't matter to her that she can't convince me to not have faith, and so am I vice versa. We'll still be good friends.No Worry.
I know I'm a Taoist no matter what other choose to believe in whatever they wanna believe in.
So OXOX,
Tao Priestess
So Miss Fashion Diva is asking me since I'm a Taoist and Taoism purpose is more towards longevity, then why are you eating all unhealthy food and stuff isn't it against the purpose of of Taoism. Ok, I told her,well also with LaidBackGuy mention that Taoism doing longevity by meditation, and also other ways that I haven't mention like controlling your Chakra/Chi (tenaga dalam) and evrything alike. And Miss FashionDiva then go on saying, "But meditation only makes your mind calms and everything and if you don't eat right then what's the use of a calm min, it can't help you live longer when your liver is broken or you have cancer or any deathly illness." Well she said something like that. And of course stupidly I answer before I realize something, I said, "well, what we believe in mediatation can bring more than calm mind." Then after saying that she said, "Ok, like what, what kind of stories have you heard, about people what do they manage to do with meditation only?" Then finally like and idiot I finally realize, and ask LaidBackGuy, " Is she the kind of person that didn't believe in something, if there wasn't reasearch on it?" He answers, "YES." Da of course, that's why she quits whatever her religion is before Kristen/Catholics whatever, how come I haven't come to this conclusion until now, she doesn't have any faith, well maybe a fashion sense, but definitely not faith. She's totaly live inside a bos that says, "No Proof, No Believing." And she keeps on firing me with, "What have you heard about what meditation can cause." Ok, so I said,"Think of that meditation can cause everything and anything and that the options is unlimited." She said ok, " the option is unlimited, but what have you heard that it could do?" Oh, my Goddess until that time finally I truly realized, nothing I said will never be enough because, she need proof, and FAITH is believe in something that has no proof, believing in higher power that might or might not exist, that's what faith all about isn't it? And I stopped talking bec there's no way to make her understand what I feel, what I believe in, and my faith. Whatever I say wil never be enough. "I give up. Nothing I said will ever be enough because you'll always need proof." I said and then she said, "Well, if meditation can makes me buy a new dress, then I will meditate." Wow, I didn't realize that she can't have faith, but also her priority is absolutely not normal, or crazy. I dunno what else to say to her, and then I said, "Unlimited. It's is a very hard word to understand." to LaidBackGuy, who's wiping his windshield, and enjoy watching our fight and he thinks, it's funny. I also did, but she didn't. WOW, And she said something to her boyfriend and then LaidBackGuy told me what she told him, "she said that even the universe has its limit." Oh, my Goddess." It's like comunicating into a brick wall, no matter how hard you scream unless of course you have "super" voice of some sort it'll never change or budge, it's useless and a waste of time of course. So I know now that unless I give her a prove that she can actually seen/heard before, she won't ever believe even then i'm not sure that she'll believe. Also, well I can't really give her that because I'm not even into that deep into Taoism, yet and so far even anybody I know that is deeprer into taoism that I am haven't heard any magical things/miracles or wahtever that Miss FashionDiva wants as prove. So I totally give up to whatever she wanted to say, and just said, "Wow, i'm just glad that you're major is not art." (bec living in that box would have definitely cut your career even before it begins, and an artist should never have lived in a box bec it means that their inspiration and their mind is limited and it's not something that you want in an artist, right?) Tehn I said to LaidBackGuy, " Do you think this is mhy math is such a hard subject to her bec she didn't get what the hel is infinity means in math." After thinking about it now, I should have said, "I don't get why math is such a hard subject for her bec with all those logic boxes in her mind you would think she could have been a scientiest or a mathematician, like Thomas Alpha Edison or whoever genius, oh Einstein." well whatever, and then when I went to open my house door, Miss FashionDiva roll down her windows, and asking me for more "proof". I said, "have faith and you don't need proof." or something like that. and somehow I stupidly falls and give her and example, like living forever or longevity potion, etc. why do I ever speak in a debate, Hello my mind don't work that fast that's why I always lose to my brothers when it comes to a tongue fight/debate.Da. So I fall into her "trap" and she ask ok, then where is the longevity portion and who have live forever." I said, "I dunno." (Oh,my Goddess wow definitely no faith is inside of her.)"HAVE FAITH!" then, "You're enjoying this,aren't you?" to LaidBackGuy on the driver side. Then she goes on her on "whatever" mode. and they drove away. And I went inside and writing this blog now.
Ok, so do you think that she's right? that no proof, then you won't believe it?
I'm not not saying I'm right either bec I have faith and it don't matter in the end, even if we might know someday that what I believe in is true or not bec it's true for me bec I have have my faith on it, It din't matter, different story with her of course, DA...
Well, I just wanna share this with you all and I didn't have any interntion to start a war on religion or bliefs or whatever bec I'm a feminist and I believe in that it's all about choices and everyone has the right on their own choices, whether you like or not right, they decide their own choices on what to believe and what not, right? or not It don't matter to me.
Ps: I have known Miss FashionDiva for like almost 3 years I would say, and this doesn't cahnge a thing on our friendship don't worry, especially since she doesn't major in religion or arts in that matter, and that her interest are of course fashion, so It didn't matter to her that she can't convince me to not have faith, and so am I vice versa. We'll still be good friends.No Worry.
I know I'm a Taoist no matter what other choose to believe in whatever they wanna believe in.
So OXOX,
Tao Priestess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment