Saturday, November 15, 2008

Movie Night

Ir was last week when I was watching Changeling with Red Hair Girl.
She's a big Jolie fan, I love Angie, but for based on true story, and very old settings kind of movie, it's not so much of an interest to watch that movie of hers as much as I just wanna accompany her since no one accepted her offer to watch that movie with her. Well, I thought it was more about a missing child from mother's view that I wans going to watch, but after getting into the mental institution, I just wish I hadn't taken my "Current issue in Psych" class where, the movie was only showing about half of what the mental institution at those time did to their "patients" all mostly wicked kind of experiment starting from the shock therapy of course, but wne t on to, I don't think u wanna know, anyway still not my kind of movie. And I might as well as admit that I was just trying to get some alone time with her, but figures, nothing happen, but that nite after the movie I do finally realize her world and mine although kinda close, but live in a different time more or so. If I had old taste, then she's definitely have older even oldest taste, especially in movies, etc.

Ok, anyway we keep texting each other even after I'm home nad finally got into the "discussion" that I want, which is why she loves it here, and the "ultimate" reason she left Sg. Since this would be the biggest issue if I were to "pursue" this relationship into something more, it won't work since I'm all for Sg in the future. After her "ultimate" reason revealed, my hopes and dream to "pursue" even thought I know it's was a small chance, suddenly all gone, not her fault really she can't control that "reason" nothing she can do to change that "reason" even if she wants too. Since there's no way and I mean it as my "ultimate" OATH to never ever going to stay here longer than necesary, for WHATEVER reason even if it means losing my true love or so, then so it shall be. So, really no way for "us" to happen bec I WON'T change, and she can't change, so yeah I say goodbye, so now we're just girl_friends. Yeeeaaayyy....

PS: It's not like she's going to accpet me, anyway even if I do "change", least likely not(98.1% I'm sured to failed in this one. Doesn't mean I won't try, but my feeling for her can't concure my "alergy" towards this place. So I'm pretty sure I made the right choice after all it it's meant to be, it will be. )
Let's see Now that makes my score for my girl_friends= about 20, I think. My boy_friends=about 10, I think. Great!
Still 0 partner+Ex, yaiy...... NOT. Just....great!

[Anyway for those whose not Taoist or so, might not get this paragraph, just skip it.]
Well, yeah just wondering suhu(master) don't wanna teach me how to Kua Mia(read fortune) bec he's afraid since I'm so young, I'm going to use that technic to "read" my potential future-wife, and since I can, I'll be very Picky. Newsflash, I am picky about everything, is it so wrong to know what I want?! Yeah3, I know we "work" on what we are "given" with, but I don't feel that I was "given" there's no Signs, no sparkle, no butterflies, no nothing, so far for anyone. Then again my "sense" for heart is DULL, as in not working so much. So if it's a real loss, then I'll somehow "express" it automaticly without even knowing what's going on, feel much like an android, but without all the cool android abilities. Ow, well I think I can only accept, what I was truly feel "given" for, to bad that feeling NEVER comes.

OK, tonite just watched 007 with Red Hair Girl, her cousins, My Evil Twinlike& his brother, and Not so Innocent Girl. As I thought not worth watching if only I didn't owe Red Hair Girl for Changeling's movie ticket. My head was spinning maybe vec I was just finally healed from the feel-like-fainting headache 2 days ago, and wathing the camera rolong around round and around just drives me into a Dizzy man.Plus ugh the annoying Gun shooting, ugh plus the car skidding through the street mkaes the perfect ear "ringing" for the entire movie. Dizzy plus ear "ringing" are just a great combination to not enjoy the movie, plus as I was expecting the "gadgets" since the last 007 movie's gadget for Casino Royale sucks figures can't hope for much on this one either. Appearently there are none, no gadgets all I got to see was the nice touch screen magic computer, and the camera not that nice either. Anyway, ugh so sorry I watch this movie, the song is not that nice I would say I prefer Die Another Day for the song, but Alicia's singing it was nice. Still my favo james movie, Tomorow never dies, it got cool gadgets and Michelle Yeoh&Teri Hatcher. Die Another Day also nice, still prefer Pierce Brosnan, but Wish-He's-my-bro said that they made it more action as in physical for this James Bond movie, yeah not much of a big fan of physical action, beside, eastern's kungfu maovies.

Thant's all for my movie nite, can't wait. 5more days til Twilight.
Can't wait
OXOX
Tao Priestess

No comments: