Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight + A2's B'day
Ok, just got back after watching the Twilight movie, it was pretty awesome. Totally and completely different experience from reading the book, although I would totally suggest reading the book, but since the movie is out anyway, might as well watch the movie first,so u won't get the disappointed with the movie, but it's still a pretty awesome movie.
Kristin Stewart as Bella was amazing. AGRH............. I just can't wait until Breaking Dawn the 4th movie, oh SPOILER ALERT: don't read the read of this paragraph unless you want me to spoil the book for you. I can't wait to see Reneesme Carlie Cullens, ow and I believe that it's totally should be separated as part 1 and part 2, as the part one contains Jacob's story, with Bella&Edward's wedding, and Honeymoon, and the rest of the pregnancy about 1month up until Bella after labor and Jacob walk out to "revenge" Bella, and ended up imprinting on Reneesme. Oh, and the part2 begins with Bella's flash as in Book 3 of Breaking Dawn, the birth and Bella going hunting and turning into a very very excellent vampire, can't wait. Long time, gonna be long long time before this movie was going to be even met, but the thing is that I'm so not expecting the 2nd movie, New Moon bec it consist of mostly about Jacob, ugh annoying, but of course I'm gonna be wondering on how they're going to make the Venturi appear scenes by scenes like the bad/villain vamps from this first movie, James, Victoria, and Laurent just keep on appearing scenes by scenes killing people. Huh.... Anyway the 3rd will be more awesome or so since we got a big battle war scene when the Cullens join forces with the wolf Quilletes clan against Victoria and her newborn vamps.
I hope they keep all the cast of the movie as it is, bec gosh Carlise&Esme it a total Hottie, and Gorgeous. Alice oh, so cute of course, Rosalie's acting also incredible. Twilight is filled with all american actresses and actors beside Robert P as Edward. It's most annoying when the entire women in the studio scream when it was the scenes of first time Edward was entering, seriously. I was like, "ugh, if I only know that we're allow to scream on our favo actress then I would have scream, go Bella, when the entire audience was only going for Edward! And I could have scream like a girl also when the first scene of Bella since I can and I am a total big fan of Kristin Steward and Bella "
Anyway that's my experience on a midnight premiere for the first time, it's not the fancy red carpet thing and no gifts poster or celebrity, but it's nice and awesome to know Twi-Hards are definitely in the house, tonite. And this was the 2nd studio which only filled half of the seat, the third one even have less than 100 people in a theater for 300 bec the 3rd studio just open today, and 2nd one just opened yesterday, and the 1st studio, the sold out one was full with 300 people possibloe even more when I got into the theater my studio was already allowed the people to come in while the other two studio have to wait in a line until the backdoor of the theatre they were suppose to come in with open, just hope I didn't missed anything like free poster or souvenir that was only give to those studio that have a line or else I would have been pissed.
Ok, then that would be all, and I'm glad this movie come out the same date as a very important date in my family, of course my younger brother A2's B'day was 21 of Nov. So , again wanna shout out a Happy 19th B'day to him.
OXOX
Tao Priestess
PS: on more behind the scenes of the movie from the author's story, etc. u can get from her website www.stephaniemeyer.com
Kristin Stewart as Bella was amazing. AGRH............. I just can't wait until Breaking Dawn the 4th movie, oh SPOILER ALERT: don't read the read of this paragraph unless you want me to spoil the book for you. I can't wait to see Reneesme Carlie Cullens, ow and I believe that it's totally should be separated as part 1 and part 2, as the part one contains Jacob's story, with Bella&Edward's wedding, and Honeymoon, and the rest of the pregnancy about 1month up until Bella after labor and Jacob walk out to "revenge" Bella, and ended up imprinting on Reneesme. Oh, and the part2 begins with Bella's flash as in Book 3 of Breaking Dawn, the birth and Bella going hunting and turning into a very very excellent vampire, can't wait. Long time, gonna be long long time before this movie was going to be even met, but the thing is that I'm so not expecting the 2nd movie, New Moon bec it consist of mostly about Jacob, ugh annoying, but of course I'm gonna be wondering on how they're going to make the Venturi appear scenes by scenes like the bad/villain vamps from this first movie, James, Victoria, and Laurent just keep on appearing scenes by scenes killing people. Huh.... Anyway the 3rd will be more awesome or so since we got a big battle war scene when the Cullens join forces with the wolf Quilletes clan against Victoria and her newborn vamps.
I hope they keep all the cast of the movie as it is, bec gosh Carlise&Esme it a total Hottie, and Gorgeous. Alice oh, so cute of course, Rosalie's acting also incredible. Twilight is filled with all american actresses and actors beside Robert P as Edward. It's most annoying when the entire women in the studio scream when it was the scenes of first time Edward was entering, seriously. I was like, "ugh, if I only know that we're allow to scream on our favo actress then I would have scream, go Bella, when the entire audience was only going for Edward! And I could have scream like a girl also when the first scene of Bella since I can and I am a total big fan of Kristin Steward and Bella "
Anyway that's my experience on a midnight premiere for the first time, it's not the fancy red carpet thing and no gifts poster or celebrity, but it's nice and awesome to know Twi-Hards are definitely in the house, tonite. And this was the 2nd studio which only filled half of the seat, the third one even have less than 100 people in a theater for 300 bec the 3rd studio just open today, and 2nd one just opened yesterday, and the 1st studio, the sold out one was full with 300 people possibloe even more when I got into the theater my studio was already allowed the people to come in while the other two studio have to wait in a line until the backdoor of the theatre they were suppose to come in with open, just hope I didn't missed anything like free poster or souvenir that was only give to those studio that have a line or else I would have been pissed.
Ok, then that would be all, and I'm glad this movie come out the same date as a very important date in my family, of course my younger brother A2's B'day was 21 of Nov. So , again wanna shout out a Happy 19th B'day to him.
OXOX
Tao Priestess
PS: on more behind the scenes of the movie from the author's story, etc. u can get from her website www.stephaniemeyer.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment