Sunday, November 30, 2008

Updates

Hey, haven't been blogging for a while of course it's Thanksgiving weekend. I got the whole week off.

Supposedly I 'm planning on doing my research paper or my presentation of my research that my paper was going to be based on since Dec3 was the due date for the paper and probably the date I gotta have to do my presentation, but of course as if you all didn't know me. I didn't do any of them, at all figures, especially when one of my friends happen to give me a mouse and since it's the main reason I quit online gaming. Yeah, guess what happen..... yeah got into online games again, and my "stupid" headache returns guys this week, ugh. Granado espada, start all over again and it wasn't even as nice as Ragnarok, dunno why I even play it, PangYa on the other hand, I love it even though I don't like golf, weird huh....

Anyway, and busy Sunday is coming up, Baby D.J. is getting baptized, yeah and I'm the photographer/cameraman, yay... me. Well, since I'm a toaist and both his parent is catholics, soo too bad I can't be the God Father, then again I figured I'll be leaving in 8months or 4 years and a half the most or so, can't really do a lifetime of spiritual guidance, when I'm only going to be in the early like first 5 years of his life when he's still a baby literally. Yeah I tried to speak to him as much as I can, but not sure either he can understand me or he'll LISTEN or even remember me after he's all grown up. So I'll settle for his roommate/ uncle. And his mom told me to manage a blog for him, but so far only 1 post of his birth pic in it, the thing is he's 4 months old rite now, so trying tor set up the pic of his events with his growth and stuff is not that easy, well since I don't have access on most of his main pics, but i'll do my best once I got the time.
If any of you are interested go to dextonjax.blogspot.com to see Baby D.J. 's birth pic, hopefuly will catch up that blog up until the most recent one.

ok, just catchign u guys up on what I was doing all week and so on, and right now while watching the Europe Music Awards. Amazing performances, so much better than American, especially since the american awards are like PG rated the most, and europe's always 1 R-rated above.
Pink Won the most "catchy" track for "So What", Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" got 2nd place
Britney won two awards for both of her nominees, awesome for you Go and Awesome Comeback Britney, PS: Advanced Happy 27th B'day to her on this 2nd Dec 2008, Thanks Young Majesty.
Btw just realize that my mom's B'day is also 2nd of Dec, all this time same B'day didn't even notice, either I'm a bad fan of Britney or a bad son to my mother,probably both.
Katy Perry won best new artist though, of course she deserve it, ow and have I mention the awards was histed by Katy Perry herself, and she's a much much better host, especially when she never even host before. More awesome performances than the American one have I mention that? And lost's more "talented" artists I would say.

Oh, this makes me remember all those good and amazing music awards shows, the best one in fact, Asia Music Awards, but since I move here been missing that show feels like forever already.... well I'm sure you all will get to watch Europe music award more than the Amercian one.

That'll be all didn't miss anything from this "boring" and technically not even a "rest"ing with, those "stupid" headache's fault. Next week, let's see me pulling of a paper and a presentation before Dec3 if it's at all possible, wish me lots of luck and pray for me, really I'm going to need them. And yes the week aftet that I'll be facing finals, and my ticket for 15 dec to leave this "hell" hole wasn't even confirmed yet, I so don't wanna wait until 18th dec to get our from here.

Thansk you all for listening to me
OXOX
Tao Priestess

6 comments:

Naidelyn said...

emh, kykny tmn u t mirip mega anak permai y.. yg tmnan ama sharon t loo. yg pinter nyanyi.. inget ga??

Tao Priestess said...

Mega pernah denger,tp g ga yakin kenal sih.
Maksudnya mirip?
Dlm hal apa?
Pinter nyanyi?
Ga ada yg pernah blg g pinter nyanyi ato bagus nyanyinya
Thank you kalo maksud u tuh mirip tuh itu.
So far ga pujian terbaik yg g terima adalah g bisa suara tinggi cewe, but that's about it and I don't mind if that's about what I deserve since I can't listen to myself singing without being bias, and the only to listen clearly to myself singing was by singing to mic and speaker, but if never sounded so nice, so either mic and any other electronic devices just brings out that crackly not so nice voice of mine, or that's really how I sounded when others hear me singing, so I dunno , nbut I do know that I managed to do a high women's voice at least better than anyone I know.
that is male friends of course, I can't beat an original high voice of a real women, DA

Naidelyn said...

emh, kykny u lupa ama orgny d..
emh, usaha u utk menyanyi ckup lumayan kok. tp, kykny u bkn suara tenor. jd lbh baik jgn dpaksa tenor. tiap suara memiliki keunikkan yg berbeda2 kok. u akan terkesima kl dengerinny.. haha..

Tao Priestess said...

yah perlu lbh byk latihan lg, g ga gt seneg dr suara cowo, ga merdu buat gua.
Siara penyanyi cowo yg bagus tuh cm Justin Timberlake, Marc Anthony, dikit deh.
and Justin aja bisa suara tinggi cewe or hampir, and I know I used to be able to do it, so not giving up on it , not just yet. I'm only 20.

G ga demen kedengeran kaya suara pecah and serek aja

Naidelyn said...

perlu kursus buat naikkin suara. mesti latihan pernapasan perut la..

Tao Priestess said...

yup, pertama ilangin perutnya dulu, baru bisa punya tenggorokan yg bisa buat tarik nafas yg lbh mendalam and buat naikin suara not necesarily bisa bikin tambah merdu, but I think I pretty much did that practice already everytime I sing, I think.
CM perlu belajar ga makan yg berminyak byk2 and minum madu and laen2 yg biss bikin sumber suara gua bersih biar ga kedengeran seraknya pas di karaoke punya mic, baru bisa bagus, but not planning on becoming a professional singer anyway, just wanna pass as the best dad that could do the most dreamiest lullaby for his daughters someday, hopefully before that I would have the courage to sing in front of the stage of audiences dedicating it to my love one, the future of my wife, future mother of my daughters, hopefully, and for you all, my friends that would listen to me no matter how badly I sing, most of the times, that's all I'm asking, that's all I'm hoping for, that's all I want.