Monday, September 22, 2008

B: "OH,MY F-ING GOD!"

Ow,yeah that's right Vanessa caught Marcus and The Duchess about to "kick off".
I know that woman was a cougar when I first saw it. Ugh, and yes once I actually thought she and Marcus did, but I let it go. Guess first impression always right.
Damn it! My instinct is not getting duller, my conception is.
Poor Blair...

GG: "Spotted! A beautiful blonde phoenix rising from the ashes of a major public humiliation."
S: "Never again! From now own, everything goes through me."
GG: "Welcome back Queen Serena, consider us your humble servants cause if looks could kill, we know we wouldn't wanna be Dan Humprey."

Oh,my F-ing Goddess! W-O-W! The best scene from ... W-O-W. Oh, my F-ing God.

Chuck: "Well,look who's back on top. I wonder how that happen. Wait, now that I think of it, I knew exactly how that happen."

Wow,Queen S over throning Queen B! Surprise, surprise never actually thought it could happen. This all thanks to Chuck Bass. HATE HIM!!!!!
Chuck Bass, I swear I'll kill you! Bastard!!!


GG: "Sorry, Lonely Boy. Don't say we didn't try to warn you, but if Queen S will do this to D. Are any of us safe? Bow domn or Bow out!

XOXO,
GossipGirl

4 comments:

Young Majesty said...

OK...you're forcing your so-called inspired from Gossip Girl blog...you're forcing it too much

ur latest blog said that

"S can't over throne B"

now in here u said S "over throne" B

i really dont get it

Tao Priestess said...

Really? I didn't notice. Let me fic it up a bit, yeah I know I'm just trying, so can't blame a girl for trying rite?

Thanks,
OXOX
Tao Priestess

Young Majesty said...

what do u mean by "can't blame a girl for trying rite?"

who is the "girl" ??

Tao Priestess said...

Yeah, suppose to be me, and after all it is the appropriate term that I like to refer me, but if you rally wanna plat that game, ok.

Can't blame a guy for trying.
and by guy I mean girl, and by girl I mean me. Ok, I just like to refer myself as a female gender.
Thank you.

Just get use to it or whatever. I don't care.