
She is The lovely and the most talented actress,singer, and dancer. I have ever actually have feelings for a star this much. And I have never want to marry a star ask my friends I never adore someone this much, at least not only do I want to meet her, but to actually want to marry her. Wow, ugh she's just uh... damn amazing.
She is the one and only, Selena Gomez.

Her show Wizard of Waverly Place is freaking hilarious.
Her movie Another Cinderella Story .... (Haven't watch it, but If it anything like the trailer, I'm so going to be drop dead of amazement , of course)
She's so much better singer than Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, whoever else is coming from Disney Channel.
She is the greatest dancer ever. Ugh, can't wait to see her dance move on her movie, I'll bet it's amazing.

I'm just gonna stop talking and I just want to glaze into amazement whenever I see her picture, I can't imagine what I'm going to do when I actually get to meet her in person, I might scream like a little girl, jumping up and down like crazy. Ugh,calm down. Relax, it'll happen when it happens. Hehehehe.

I can't get her song out of my head, her single "Tell Me Something I Don't Know"
Definitely is my no.1 jam even beating my previous no.1 jam in my head, which is Rihanna's Disturbia. So far I have uploaded in my player a couple of her movie, "Another Cinderella Story" dance part clips. All awesome! Plus her music video for "Tell Me Something I Don't Know"
And I give you here the lyrics to her single "Tell Me Something I Don't Know."
V-1
Everybody tells me that
It's so hard to make it
It's so hard to break yeah
There's no way to fake it
Everybody tells me that it's wrong what i'm feeling
I shouldn't believe in
The dreams that I'm dreaming
Pre-Chorus
I hear it everyday
I hear it all the time
I'm never gonna amount to much
But they're never gonna change my mind, oh
Chorus
Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know
Something I don't know, something I don't know
Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know
Something I don't know, something I don't know
How many inches in a mile
What it takes to make you smile
Getcha not to treat me like a child, baby
Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know
Something I don't know, something I don't know
Tell me, tell me something I don't know
Tell me, tell me something I don't know
V-2
Everybody tells me
I don't know what I'm doing
This life I'm pursuing
The odds I'll be losing
Everybody tells me that
It's one in a million
Like one in billion
One in a zillion
Pre-Chorus
Chorus
Rap
So here's the track
Like Catrina makes a
Wish Medina
Make em say 'I'm ready'
Are you ready for it
Yeah I'm ready for it
Really ready for it?
Yeah I'm ready for it
Let's get ready for it
Bridge
I'm on my way
I know I'm gonna get there someday
It doesn't help when you say
It won't be easy
Chorus(2x)
Oh, my Goddess I love Selena Gomez. I love her so much. Ah..... I'm so happy right now.
Love her,
XXX
Tao Priestess












7 comments:
I just can say "u're really crazy!"
haha.... so so crazy... wkwkk...
but, she is really beautiful.
hey, how about if u sent sth to station TV for request her to meet u or have a date for u?? haha... this is also crazy idea.. but what do u think?
I dunno what to give her and of course how would she date me?
That's kind of ridiculous, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't try.
Damn it, just when I said I would never ever stay in USA no matter for what or for who, and then this girl have to show up and ruin my plans, ugh. oh well thanks Goddess she's going to be a big star, so my chances are thin, that's good I guess. Oh, she's just oh.
I can't stop listening and singing her single over, over, and over again.
"Tell me something I don't know"
Gosh I love... that song and I love her...
Tell me,tell me,tell me something I dunno, something I dunno know, something I dunno.
How many inches in a miles?
What it takes to makes you smile?
Getcha not to treat me like a child, baby
Tell me,tell me,tell me something I dunno, something I dunno, something I dunno
thanks for the support,
OXOX
Tao Priestess
Hey Bro, FYI, i luv her too, so much, i luv all her activites @ Disney, haha, thats so much fun n greatest of her. She is smart, energetic, very nice, down to earth, funny, of course beautiful n sweet.
Baru tau lu jg suka, hahaha, baru smpet cek blog lu bro.
haha.. ok!
so, what your plan to catch her?
did u ever sent sth to her?
hey, but do u think that one day she'll be your friend or GF?
hey, so what's your plan now?
btw, this is for fun, isn't it?
n for gift, i think she doesn't need anything. cuz, she is already rich.
May be, u can give sth that can't buy.for example: u make her cartoon picture&edit with photoshop. i think that's creative..
Good Luck!
Yup, love her.
Baru tau Merlion juga demen.
Well, I always consider the posibilities of how thin the line is for me to get her, but a girl can dream, can't I?
I'll try to think of something.
Hehehehe
hey,knp Cherry ga ada kabar di blog u y!?? truz kok blog C sepi!?
yah, dia lg sibuk and stress and everything. Yah,dia update pelan2.
well, ga sempet baca blog gua lah it's fine leave her be for now,ok.
Post a Comment