Monday, September 1, 2008
Ow, walking... miss them, but I might just went to far
I haven't been to any festival since May/June so it's been months, so I went to this art and wine festival in MillBrea, a city nearby my university with my couple friends FashionDiva&LaidBackGuy and of course I would say the best festival would be the Japanese summer festival at temples, but I guess it's still a festival thing, I wouldn't kill me, well so far it didn't kill me, but it did kill my feet, I walked 5 blocks of whole festival area back and forth and back and forth, well long story and not that interesting anyway. I just wish I wear my shoes, the one with the gels pads added on them, oh I didn't feel a thing even though I walk like forever. So, yesterday I wear sandals, and not a comfy one and almost end up ruining my right knee I'm afraid to move it since it makes sounds and it didn't feel good, it still isn't now, but it had never happen before ever even though I walk for kilometers everytime I'm in Singapore on my vacation it's just wow. And those gels pads would totally kill my sore feet every year I went to Singapore after been in here all year long, where walking is not something you wanted to be bec it's won't get you anywhere this place is so freaking big that if you don't have a car, you really can't go anywhere especially with that kind of public transportation. trust me. And for me that hates driving it really meant a lot to be able to walk everywhere I like, and yes people keep on asking me why just you don't ride a bike, well first of all I can't ride a bike, and 2nd yes if you have a bike and ask me to ride on it, I think I definitely can already, since my sense of balance should work now and actually be able to let me balance on a bike and ride on it, hopefully, but my point is I like walking it's better, at least for me to be able to dodge something on your own rather than relying on bike's brake or car's brake or whatever.
Well, that's just me some other people I know that just hate walking, no names, I'm sure they know who they are and that I'm talking about them. Hehehehe. Ok, I love walking and that's why I wanna live in Singapore, where of course the public transportation is the best, and since it's a one country,one island, one city, a very small one I might add and not even bigger that J-town my hometown. So it's just awesome. And if you have one of those lazy days where u're just don't wanna take the public transportation, you can just take a taxi after all it is where the cheapest taxi fares live. Da... Agh just can't wait until then, but still got a long way to go and a couple more years before I even can try to find a job in Singapore as a university professor, first I gotta graduate from my bachelor here and then really considering on moving to Aussie to for my master's or china. ok, so enough about the future. I have to start thinking more about the present than the future. I have to change, so back to present,well more like past, ok so festivals, I have fun I finally found an apron, after looking for a cute one for so long that I can and will use whenever I'm cooking, ah... Ok, what else ow, I found a cute baby shirt for my roommate's baby's 40days birthday, which would be this friday Sep the 7th, and what else well I bought a bunch of rose quart stones to fix my "missing" pink aura, it's another story for another time and I'll have pictures uploaded soon on these items, just as soon as I remember and got time to do it bec well, although today monday is a national holiday here, Labor day, hari Buruh, so we got a long weekend since this holiday will only be on a Monday. tomorrow is tuesday and I got to prepare some things before I can do well in my class tomorrow.oklah, I'll be of for now.
Ciao,
OXOX
Tao Priestess
Well, that's just me some other people I know that just hate walking, no names, I'm sure they know who they are and that I'm talking about them. Hehehehe. Ok, I love walking and that's why I wanna live in Singapore, where of course the public transportation is the best, and since it's a one country,one island, one city, a very small one I might add and not even bigger that J-town my hometown. So it's just awesome. And if you have one of those lazy days where u're just don't wanna take the public transportation, you can just take a taxi after all it is where the cheapest taxi fares live. Da... Agh just can't wait until then, but still got a long way to go and a couple more years before I even can try to find a job in Singapore as a university professor, first I gotta graduate from my bachelor here and then really considering on moving to Aussie to for my master's or china. ok, so enough about the future. I have to start thinking more about the present than the future. I have to change, so back to present,well more like past, ok so festivals, I have fun I finally found an apron, after looking for a cute one for so long that I can and will use whenever I'm cooking, ah... Ok, what else ow, I found a cute baby shirt for my roommate's baby's 40days birthday, which would be this friday Sep the 7th, and what else well I bought a bunch of rose quart stones to fix my "missing" pink aura, it's another story for another time and I'll have pictures uploaded soon on these items, just as soon as I remember and got time to do it bec well, although today monday is a national holiday here, Labor day, hari Buruh, so we got a long weekend since this holiday will only be on a Monday. tomorrow is tuesday and I got to prepare some things before I can do well in my class tomorrow.oklah, I'll be of for now.
Ciao,
OXOX
Tao Priestess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment