Monday, September 1, 2008

My "Ecstatic" Day on blogging

ok, so where did I left off before I had to go yesterday?
Ok, let's continue after "fixing" my "issues". I went and check out my friend, girl-M's new blog(www.white-cherryblossom.blogspot.com) ,where she tell the world about her first love experience, that I must say is not a happy ending story, but more a cruel drama that's just leaves her as the victim in her own story, and I'm just so proud of her that she was able to make it through, as in able to write down her deepest scar that she have ever had and write them down in her blog, in order to be able to take the next step and move on from this bastrad-ex of her. Imagine if you got your very first love and it just kills you forever since your first love is the one that's the most unforgetable,right? Sop she has to be able to live with this scar for the rest of her live, and I'm proud of her that she's able to get through it until now, especially with all other drama in her life, and I wish for her problems to go away one by one until she was actually finally ever to feel life again especially to be in love again. I'm just so proud of you, M.
So, afterward I get a message from Girl-M telling me about Accused-LesbianGirl's blog, which is www.naidelyn-blueberry.blogspot.com So I check the sms from Accused-LesbianGirl and she's telling me that she's not good with writing stuff down and making blog and everything, but she'll try. Well, I thank her, bec of course probably one of the reason she decided to make that blog of her is bec I asked her to. so I just felt guilty, but glad I did and I hope someday she will be to, because one of my reason for asking my friends to make blogs is because I feel a lot of lonely over here sometimes and miss my friends, so I told them to make blogs so that I can read what they're up to and everything, but I also believe that writing blog is therapudic for people, for me for us , for everyone. because we all have thoughts on our mind every moment of everyday and for some people it's very difficult to actually find some time to clear their mind to calm their senses and lower their streess level down,a nd I speak from personal experience I only been writing this blog for about 2 weeks or so and I have felt much better about all the stress that I have feltever since moving here. I just felt lighter and not as much anger in me or as much stress in that matter. I felt a little bit more alive everytimre I wirte down pieces of my life that happen and I wanted to share everythin with the world, at least my friends.
So I wanna tell you all that I think it's great to share bec sometimes we just can't handle on everything on our own, and just needed to someone to talk and listen,too. Well, it's not more like blogging and commenting on each other's blog, but you get my point.

So blog all you want frenz, it may benefit you.
Wish you all the best,
XO XO
Tao Priestess

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank so much MSTM..when i just read this post its just make me wanna cry. i'm so happy&feel so proud to be ur friends. u also one of my BFF ^^ actually.
u also always be my side and help me when i was depress or sad.thats why i thank to all you guys because if not because of you guys maybe until now i'm still feel so sad.but u all always cheer me up.love u guys.

LOve U and missed u, too

Friends Forever

Tao Priestess said...

Friends Forever
XoXo,
Mstm

Young Majesty said...

and i thought that i would get credits for this particular blog, and yet there isn't my name in it ~~~

Tao Priestess said...

Ow, ok I'm so sorry
I didn't say that Prince of The Meanest is the reason why I started my blog. I'm so sorry.

thanks PoTM,
OXOX
Tao Priestess