Saturday, September 27, 2008

All About Fairytales. (Grey's Premiere quotes)

Yes, finally my main life support to live is back:
Ow, yeah Grey's Anatomy open up with it's big 2 hours season 5 premiere.
Ugh, so nice. So I'm trying to see what I can quote from this episode, but surprisingly the best quote of this episode, actually come from the character that I least like. The nice news about this episode would be that Journeyman is guess staring on Grey's as this hottie soldier doctor, his early nick name for now is Dr.McScottish who is going to be Chistina's love interest in this season, uuh... and maybe even joining the cast of Grey's, but I think we have McDreamy and McSteamy should be enough hot guys doctor. I want a very sexy and irresistable new hot female doctors. I love Ellen Pompeo, but she's the only one I adore used to be also Kate Walsh playing McDreamy's ex wife Dr.Addison, a real sexy red-head oh, yeah, but she got her own show "Private Pratice, which premiere next week. Lexie Grey is kind of sexy, but not funny enough. I heard rumor of Joshua Jackson from Dawson's Creek joining apearently he's on another show, Fringe. Other time story. Yeah,oh well whatever it is I'll get all the Grey's Anatomy I can get.

Best quote:
Women patient: "Why do men cheat?"
Alex Karev: "Maybe, he was alone. He was down and he didn't want you to see him like that, in pain, weak, less than a man. he has his pride, so he turn away. It's not right, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't care. I swear it doesn't."

Wow, very surprising answer, especially coming from him. And as much as you all know how much I hate men for cheating on their wife and degrading women,etc , but I am partly a man, and I can't change that and I don't think I want to be especially this way I can view the world as both gender or so. Well, as much as I hate to admit it, but yes even though men are mostly "pig" , but sometimes things just happen, promises broken and mistakes were made even though we tried and did our best to be as true as possible to our partners. Forgiveness is not an easy thing to gain, but it's even harder to forget, so I really think that we should forgive everything that we can bec without forgiving, it'll be more harder to forget, right? And time heals everything, it's just that we don't know how slow or how long, but time will tell that everything is going to be alright... Everything will be ... alright...

Anyway, of course besides that quote the always best quote most likely will always be from Meredith Grey because of course she is the main character and also the narrator of every episode of Grey's Anatomy, ok, almost every episode(I remember there's one episode where some other char is narrating, and on the recaps of season 3, the famous Denny, a patient char who is in love and wants to marry Izzie, host that one).

Meredith Grey (Opening): "We all remember the bed time stories of our childhood. The shoe fits Cinderella, The frog turns into a prince, Sleeping Beauty is awaken with a kiss. Once upon a time and then they happily ever after. Fairytale, the stuff of dreams. The promblem is, fairytales don't come true. Is the other story, the one that begins with dark and stormy night and ends with the unspeakable. Is the nightmare that always seem to become reality." "The person that invented the phrase 'happily ever after' SHOULD HAVE HIS ASS KICKED so hard."

Mer: "I'm leaning into the fear, to get into my happy ending."

Very nice, that is true without courage can we achieve anything?

McScottish: "In the field, you do what you can, you work with what you have. It's not about something. It's not about being the best, but SAVING LIVES. I makes mistakes and guys died by my hand, good guys, guys who are fighting for their country on the desert. I don't know everything, nobody does. That why I make mistakes. and I learned from them, and the next time I don't make that mistake again, so the next time, the next guy, he lives. Mistake is how you learn."

Very well said. This quote. it's just wonderful quote and everyone should LISTEN to it.

Lexie Grey: " It happens, people makes mistakes. They sleep with the wrong person and they hide it, but if you ask me the part that comes after that matters, the part where you make it right"

I think it is absolutely very true, mistakes were made and we can't change the past. So we have to move on and deal with whatever already happen bec if we don't then how can we move on and enjoy whatever the future will have?

Dr. Mark Sloan: "When I like someobody, I make sure they know it. Life's too short to live any other way."

This comes from the "Playboy" Dr McSteamy. Then again, I do got him a couple of time for my Grey's Anatomy char results and I do hold the same principle. I always prefer to say it and get rejected rather than spending the rest of my life, wondering what it coulda, shoulda, woulda been. What you guys think?

Christina: "Why do you care what I think?"
Meredith: "Bec you're my PERSON and if I'm gonna do this with him, be whole, and healthy and be a warm and gooey person who lives with a boy, I need you. I need you on board. I need you to cheer me on cause u're the only one who knows me, darkly, really knows me. I need you to pretend that I can do this even if you don't believe it bec id you abandon my now, I will never make it and I'll never get my happy ending, and that's just ..."
C: "LIFE!"
Mer: "I'm saying please here."
C: "I think you and Derek can make it."
Mer: "Are you just telling me what I want to hear?"
C: "I'm your PERSON. I'm on your side"

Looking at their friendship it's just amazing.

Meredith Grey (Closing): "Once upon a time, happily ever after. The stories we tell are stuff of dreams. Fairytales don't come true. Reality is much stormy, much perkier, much scarier, REALITY IS JUST SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN HAPPILY EVER AFTER"

Yeah, pretty much says it all for fairytales. I have got nothing to say

MeredithDerek Forever,
XXX
Tao Priestess

No comments: