In my scale I believe that:
- Blonde beats Black/Brunettes
+That'll be the reason why S can over throne B as Queen in today's GossipGirl
- Red Head beats Blondes
+Not likely bean proven in GossipGirl, yet since G is not coming back for now.
+But it is been proven in Cashmere Mafia where The Red Head is the head,of course.
+And Sex and The city where Miranda is the Bitchies of all,where Charlote is the nicest one of all
Then again I also believe that Red Head is the bitchiest, but unlike Blondes, they figure they would spend their time better when not being bitchy.
So Bitchiest ------------------------------------------ Somewhat "nice"
Red Head____________Blondes___________ Brunette/Blacks
Extreme++++++++++Normal++++++++++++Less/None
Well, technically since most people are Brunette/Blacks they can overthrown any other hair color. Like the Han is most of the population of China people, but somehow the royal family is Manchurian.
Anyway, of course by now u all should know I totally prefer Red Head or Brunette/Blacks for my future wife. Goddess, know I always do things that's extreme or none at all. Normal or the Blondes is never in my category.
And of course just by thinking about writing this blog, I had already expect my good friend, Prince of The Meanest once he read all this and comment on it. He might just argue on his blog about bitchiness scale where of course he would think that blonde is going to come on top of it. No surprises, so if you guys might wanna check on that go on www.diamondskin.blogspot.com
It didn't matter to me anyway since everyone's rate is different and they have the right to think and make up their own bitchiness scale, right?!
PS: Girl-M, this is good you know. You are Serena and all because from the latest GossipGirl episode Serena can take control even more powerful than Blair, so appreciate being a Serena and all, pliz.
See you all, Bitches.
From D Bitch with capital "W",
Tao Priestess












3 comments:
Darling...you're trying too much here !!!
i dont really care about bitchiness scale cuz it's so not important...
but who are you to judge people's bitchiness ??
and who are you again to discriminate against blonds ??
redhead is the bitchiest ??
YOU WISH !!
BLONDES are the ones who made "BITCH" the new TREND !! not brunette not black and certainly not REDHEADS
it always goes from BLONDE first, trust me you don't wanna argue here, i always win !
and actually you've said it yourself
"Blonde beats Black/Brunettes
+That'll be the reason why S can't over throne B as Queen in today's GossipGirl"
Blonde beats Black / Brunettes = this mean that BLONDE is the winnter
that'll be the reason why S can't over throne B ?? i thought even B avoid S for a moment !!
were you mistyping ?? because i see a lot of grammar mistakes here
and YUP u're totally right
im gonna make a new post now
Yeah, Again I'll say it's only according to my own judgment and I don't really care whatever otherwise.
But thanks though for reassuring me, etc. And Glad to know at least I got something right, about you're going to make a blog responding to this one, of course. Hahahaha.
Yeah, really about grammar as u should know by now, so... Sorry.
I really just don't wanna think about it if I really don't have to.
Yes, your blonde may beat my red head, but I still prefer them my way than yours. We got our own preference, right?
Yeah2,Lov u & Thx for commenting, you blonde bitch
OXOX
Tao Priestess
Post a Comment