Monday, September 29, 2008

Desperate Housewife is back... huh.................

Desperate Housewife is back on Tv,yea...
I dunno if I should be happy or not about this.
I love Desperate Housewife it's just that after last season finale where they just cut the freaking ending into the future fast forward it into 5years in the future. Huh, it's like saying that everything is starting over, where Susan turns to Gaby, Gaby turns to Lanette, Lanette turns to Bree, and Bree turns into Susan, I think. Plus the returns of Eddie Brit the skank. Ugh, anyway it's still funny and as dramatic as always and we do have 5years to catch up to the nowadays year. Nice, I guess.

I just can't believe they broke up Susan and Mike AGAIN... I hate it, I hate it so much. Although, Susan maybe lose her clumsy acts, then again I might speak to soon. She's much hotter of course. I'm glad to know that Gaby gets better I mean physically I remember that she couldn't get pregnant a few seasons before bec of her physical conditions. The redheads are still amazing, Bree and Catherine is still wonderful redheaded bitch, that surely can survive anything life throws at them. And Lanette as great as always the best mother, it just hateful that her kids is just plain Devil's Spawn, ugh. I hope we gets to learn more about what happen on the last 5 years and Susan and Mike forever... I guess.

And Mary Alice Young does do the best narration there is for Tv drama shows sometimes even better than Grey's Anatomy narration.

Mary Alice Young: "It goes by so quickly. In the flash, the life we knew is gone forever and we're left to ask ourselves: how could he have left me, when did my beauty starts to fade, why has my friend change, was I the best mother I could have been. Of course, there are some people who understand how quickly time passes and determine to get what they want before it's too late."

Yeah, well I love this quote, it reminds us to appreciate time more than we already have. And of course when some of us spends some time to dwell in the past, the rest of us are going to try to do our best to spend our time more efficiently on getting what we're chasing after. Don't forget that, so time your time, spend it more on the future and present rather than just remembering the past, ok?

Watch out more for the future rather than what coulda woulda shoulda from the past,ok
OXOX
Tao Priestess

No comments: