Friday, September 26, 2008

My Dream Proposal

Very unexpected, I was watching the office season premiere. Well technically I only start watching this series bec of the love story between these two best friend co-worker who just can't realize that they love each other and meant to be. So the last season the guy said that she had better prepare bec when it's so unexpexted. He will propose and he wasn't joking he showed the ring and said he bought it since their first date or so. And I thought well the proposal is never going to happen until mid-season, but at the last 5 minutes of this season premiere episode, He told his gf, who's momentarily in a few miles further to drove down and meet him halfway at some gas station. And it's raining more like almost a storm. He come out of the car, the gf start jokingly complaining about she drive more than halfway, she did the math and everything and BAM he got down on one knee and showed the ring and say "Will you marry me?"She happily said yes they kiss and hug while it's raining everywhere else, gosh the scene couldn't have been better, damn proposal in the rain. that's something I have actually never thought of. I thought of crying, dancing, and of course kissing in the rain, but proposing in the rain, it's just blows my mind.
I just love rain any kind of romantic scene with rain it's just amazingly wonderful, don't you all think?
Actually the only place I want to go before I will come out of this continent is Seattle, gosh and everyone just keep on saying, "there's nothing there. Besides it's rains every second." And I was like, "That's my point,Duh." Hopefully I'll manage on next year's spring break. Rain every second, wow that'll be my Heaven, oh...

Wish me luck on finding Miss Rain I guess,
XXX
Tao Priestess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup! bear doesn't like summer sth about hot weather.. haha...
which one do u prefer?rain or winter?
choose one! and give the reason!
wohoho.. looks like exam
gbu

Tao Priestess said...

I dunno rain or snow. You mean kali.
Awalnya seblom pindah ke sini I have always dream of winter and that snow is just much more beautiful, and of course unless a miracle or the world have come to and end, it would be impossible to be snowing in our hometown, J-Town. So after moving here I thought, "well, at least I can finally see snow fall." But I'm in California and they don't snow here on winter, "amazing"
So to be totally fair I haven't seen snow fall at least not really anyway, but I also have to factor in the dryness in here where I have to wear lotion from agustus-may, and sunblock dr april-september. All just for the snow, it's not worth it for me. G prefer Rain deh,absolutely. Tapi di Seattle 22nya sering, which is why I'm sure I'm going to love Seattle.
Afterall, I grew up in Tropical where it rains a lot more than here certainly, so Rain fall absolute pick. And like I've said I have imagine and do all those stuff in the rain not in the snow.
Go definitely gonna be waiting for Miss Rain